Page 108 of 243 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Bryan Hitch on Superman and Lois Lane in JUSTICE LEAGUE (July 6)
    ∟ ❝His real touchstone to the super hero world on this Earth is Lois. That’s his anchor and his heart—his family. The fact that this Superman is married and does have a child, that’s something you can’t conveniently forget just because you’re doing big scale Justice League stories. That emotion still has to drive through whatever you’re throwing at them, and it does. There are actually scenes between Batman and Lois which are just really powerful, emotionally speaking.
    ❝Superman comes into the first arc because they need him. Frankly, he’s the only one who can do what they need. Nobody else on Earth would have a chance at surviving, and Batman has to go and ask him to do it. But the driving force behind that scene is what he has to say to Lois. This could mean goodbye because there’s no guarantee he’s going to come back. It’s such a big thing that it’s doubtful that even Superman will survive it. But he has to do it because if he doesn’t, nobody on Earth will survive.

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    #Truth
    Last edited by cookies; 02-13-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Well, Supes just told us there's no one else but Lois for him. As if we didn't know, hehe.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Bryan Hitch on Superman and Lois Lane in JUSTICE LEAGUE (July 6)
    ∟ ❝His real touchstone to the super hero world on this Earth is Lois. That’s his anchor and his heart—his family. The fact that this Superman is married and does have a child, that’s something you can’t conveniently forget just because you’re doing big scale Justice League stories. That emotion still has to drive through whatever you’re throwing at them, and it does. There are actually scenes between Batman and Lois which are just really powerful, emotionally speaking.
    ❝Superman comes into the first arc because they need him. Frankly, he’s the only one who can do what they need. Nobody else on Earth would have a chance at surviving, and Batman has to go and ask him to do it. But the driving force behind that scene is what he has to say to Lois. This could mean goodbye because there’s no guarantee he’s going to come back. It’s such a big thing that it’s doubtful that even Superman will survive it. But he has to do it because if he doesn’t, nobody on Earth will survive.

credit to fyeahsupermanandloislane
    #Truth
    Gah! That first gif is perfection! I loved the info. Thanks, cookies!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Lots of kisses, perfect for V-day!! ^_^
    And lot more to come after this hihihihihiii
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

And lot more to come after this hihihihihiii
    I'm okay with that! >=}

L & C eating each other's mouth kisses. these two got the most kissing scenes than any other pairing
    Hahaha! I'd say that's nornal for them.

Incredible Member

Gah! That first gif is perfection! I loved the info. Thanks, cookies!
    You're welcome. I love that quote too. Lois is his beating heart. If you take away Superman's heart from the story, you will get an alien creature with superpowers flying above us

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

They're so cute! XD

You're welcome. I love that quote too. Lois is his beating heart. If you take away Superman's heart from the story, you will get an alien creature with superpowers flying above us
    Sounds like a version we used to know.

Incredible Member

I'm okay with that! >=}

Hahaha! I'd say that's nornal for them.
    I'm looking at all version of clois atm and don't know how pick 1 ultimate kissing scene for each couple. The dilemma of being clois stan huh XD

I'm looking at all version of clois atm and don't know how pick 1 ultimate kissing scene for each couple. The dilemma of being clois stan huh XD
    If it was me, I wouldn't even dare to try.

Incredible Member

They're so cute! XD

Sounds like a version we used to know.
    That edgy hipster no one cares about bursted into flames like vampires because his Mary Sue-ness make him vulnerable to the earth sun

That edgy hipster no one cares about bursted into flames like vampires because his Mary Sue-ness make him vulnerable to the earth sun

And the kryptonite, don't forget the---! oh, wait no...he liked to use it to get powers and was all happy about it.
    Last edited by TomariS; 02-13-2019 at 06:20 PM.

But, back to the really good stuff, loved this edit:

DC Universe showing some Lois & Clark Valentines love

2EF5AFF3-0024-4DEA-B80D-7BC6B467D28E.jpg

9FA13A06-B773-4256-8481-8384EB270ED3.jpg

Lois & Clark from Superman: Secret Identity. By Stuart Immonen.

BANNED