Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I think that's because they combined Anya with one of the Horizon Labs people from the comics. And to be fair, they needed to change her anyway to remove her original Arana origin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    You have been watching jayshockblasts videos huh? My nieces love SC and her comics and play her in the lego games. They will love this movie. Kind of shocked we didn't get moon girl as well.
    Including Lunella would've meant only Karnak being missing from the current Secret Warriors comic book team, so her omission is a little odd, yeah. Maybe they have separate plans for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think that's because they combined Anya with one of the Horizon Labs people from the comics. And to be fair, they needed to change her anyway to remove her original Arana origin.
    And one of the worst ones they could've combined her with .

I don't think they needed to take away all the Arana stuff from her origin but altogether it doesn't seem like they cared that much about staying true to much about Anya in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Miles Morales? Cloak? Nightmask? Mettle?
    Miles has his own animated film out next year. Cloak without Dagger, really? Ditto Nightmask, unlikely to see him without Starbrand. And Mettle was uncermoniously killed off in Avengers Arena #1, Marvel doesn't care about him.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miles has his own animated film out next year. Cloak without Dagger, really? Ditto Nightmask, unlikely to see him without Starbrand. And Mettle was uncermoniously killed off in Avengers Arena #1, Marvel doesn't care about him.
    Who would've thought the new Patriot would be the next in line teenage black main characters to use? Then again Victor Alvarez is another solid choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Who would've thought the new Patriot would be the next in line teenage black main characters to use? Then again Victor Alvarez is another solid choice.
    Well, Ogie Banks's Omni-Mass on the Stretch Armstrong cartoon is a lot like Victor, so maybe they could finally do Banks justice as Power Man ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Oh I love fun some of my favorite characters have humorist aspects like Booster Gold but I don't know she is just one of the stupidest characters I've ever seen and I can't stand her. I pray the New Warriors TV series stays in limbo forever.
    She's not any stupid than any other hero, seems like youre one of those guys still pissed off about those one off victories she used to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    You have been watching jayshockblasts videos huh? My nieces love SC and her comics and play her in the lego games. They will love this movie. Kind of shocked we didn't get moon girl as well.
    Who is Jayshockblast?

Quote Originally Posted by TitanMax View Post
    She's not any stupid than any other hero, seems like youre one of those guys still pissed off about those one off victories she used to get.
    I heard she beat Thanos or something but I can't tell you one battle she's won because once I see her in a book I quit reading. It isn't about who she had beat I just find her annoying and her powers dumb. She's fingernails on a chalkboard to me period.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 12-07-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Avengers Academy should be the next generation of Marvel heroes instead of these cheap legacy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Avengers Academy should be the next generation of Marvel heroes instead of these cheap legacy stuff.
    Are any of the Avengers Academy kids even still alive?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Are any of the Avengers Academy kids even still alive?
    Yes the majority of them are in some form.

Most are stilling in limbo with Eli Bradley.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Academy kids aren't boring, bland and do not use estabilished characters as a crutch so they do not fit into the current marketing push.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    It might be the worst team Marvel ever put together.
    Well... I love it! Looking forward to this. Carol, Squirrel Girl, and MAC are some of my all0time fav Marvel characters. Kinda a shame they are mixing Spider-Gwen/Gwenpool together, but eh well.

On a random note... would have been nice to have She-Hulk involved. Oh well...

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Awesome! This sounds great so far. The art looks nice too. I think these are a cool batch of characters, I only really know Quake and Ms. Marvel but I'm interested in getting to know the others. Its also nice that Chloe Bennet is going to be Quake in this series too.

That being said lately Marvel's animation has been kind of subpar but hopefully the animation will be decent in this. But either way I'm really looking forward to this.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Awesome! This sounds great so far. The art looks nice too. I think these are a cool batch of characters, I only really know Quake and Ms. Marvel but I'm interested in getting to know the others. Its also nice that Chloe Bennet is going to be Quake in this series too.

That being said lately Marvel's animation has been kind of subpar but hopefully the animation will be decent in this. But either way I'm really looking forward to this.
    As long as it's not animated in-house, we should be good .