Page 234 of 662 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Yikes, there better be a good explanation for Kitty to be the lead, I feel like Storm and Jean should switch.
    ehhhhhhhh I would rather ororo just switch out of the xbooks. things will be interesting for Jean in the book she is in.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yeah, same. Really Hickman?

Hellfire Trading Company, an obvious allusion to the British "Governor and Company of Merchants of London trading into the East Indies", aka colonialism and the slave trade. How obtuse.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

What is with Marvel's hard on of not letting Storm either be a leader, or a competent one? They'd never do that with Captain America, Cyke etc. Sad.

I think Marauders sounds amazing and the team line up is amazing. It obviously forms out of whatever happens at the end of House of X/Power of X.

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I think Marauders sounds amazing and the team line up is amazing. It obviously forms out of whatever happens at the end of House of X/Power of X.

I agree. I just wish Kitty was not Leader. It makes Emma and Storm seem like they are not fit. But who knows let’s see where this goes. I’m interested

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, same. Really Hickman?

Hellfire Trading Company, an obvious allusion to the British "Governor and Company of Merchants of London trading into the East Indies", aka colonialism and the slave trade. How obtuse.

Issa mess. and I mean a HUGE mess. I didnt even think of the point you just made. there are so many things ororo could be doing but this was the best the could do, riding around on a ship being told what to do be kitty stealing from people??? it's just seems like more of the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    What is with Marvel's hard on of not letting Storm either be a leader, or a competent one? They'd never do that with Captain America, Cyke etc. Sad.

you are so right unfortunately. for me at least it all boils down to misogynoir. never would cyclops be seen being a foot soldier for kitty but not two times now ororo is shown doing this?? its ridiculous.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree. I just wish Kitty was not Leader. It makes Emma and Storm seem like they are not fit. But who knows let’s see where this goes. I’m interested
    Yeah I'm burnt out of Kitty from X-Men Gold but it's such a weird premise. I'm happy to see how this all happens.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

I like the lineup but before hearing kitty was leading I was curious as to why ororo would want to work with Emma considering the history of the two. however, as satirus and yoga mentioned, ororo is one of the premiere xmen leaders. I find it unlikely Scott would get the same treatment as ororo.

Yeah I'm burnt out of Kitty from X-Men Gold but it's such a weird premise. I'm happy to see how this all happens.
    goddess I hope this kitty doesnt have the personality of the one from gold. lol

Marvel has issues with STRONG BLACK WOMEN.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    goddess I hope this kitty doesnt have the personality of the one from gold. lol
    Well Colossus isn’t on the team. Maybe things will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Marvel has issues with STRONG BLACK WOMEN.
    I think it's the xoffices. black panther is showing the avengers side is fine with this .

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Apparently, Duggan is a good writer, and I like lineup, but Kitty leading a team again makes me want to slam my head against the nearest wall. Also, the concept doesn't intrigue me. I have to read the first issue before I'm willing to spend money on the rest of the series.

Now I'm curious about the Next Wave.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    What’s wrong?? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Apparently, Duggan is a good writer, and I like lineup, but Kitty leading a team again makes me want to slam my head against the nearest wall. Also, the concept doesn't intrigue me. I have to read the first issue before I'm willing to spend money on the rest of the series.
    I never read Duggan. What has he done??? And yes I agree, I need to read the first issue before I decide if I want to invest.