Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Do you guys know if Red Hulk is involved in Secret Wars. Personally, I really hope to see him there. Still wished Hickman retained Red Hulk in the Avengers roster. Would have been so awesome to see him take on the Builders and Thanos and fight for earth during Infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    So, how does things look for Rulk?

Will Doc Green succeed in de-powering him or is he popular enough (like She-Hulk) to "survive"?
    I hope not, Thunderbolt Ross is an intense, flawed, neutral alignment, complex anti-hero who redeemed himself which is why I LOVE him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    I think he may just be popular enough. Judging by the next couple of months solicits, it seems that he's going to be a major challenge for Doc Green...not to mention being the last on his hit list. I look forward to seeing this brawl, especially considering how cunning and smart they both are.
    Ross has more than one appearance during Omega Hulk.

spoilers:
    I think that Rulk will survive de-powering because Ross is the other side of the equation to Banner. Their conflict goes all the way back to Hulk #1 and their battles are legendary; always a great read IMO.

Rulk has four appearances in Omega Hulk. The end of Hulk #6, Hulk #9, Hulk #14, and Hulk #15. From the upcoming Marvel April 2015 Solicitations:
    The battle between Doc Green & Red Hulk changes the Marvel Universe forever!
    The US military makes a surprising change to their gamma-monster policy.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Thad937; 03-16-2015 at 08:17 AM.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arveg2 View Post
    Do you guys know if Red Hulk is involved in Secret Wars. Personally, I really hope to see him there. Still wished Hickman retained Red Hulk in the Avengers roster. Would have been so awesome to see him take on the Builders and Thanos and fight for earth during Infinity.
    I hope that The Red Hulk does appear in Secret Wars. In fact, Derek Metaltron and I were speculating the other day that The Red King from Secret Wars: Planet Hulk might be The Red Hulk. There are no other Red Hulks on the covers (but plenty of green and grey ones), and The Red King is described as 'a Hulk, but not like the others'. So the evidence is there....
    Currently Reading in Single Issues/Trades:
    Marvel:Hulk (NOW), Ant-Man (NOW), Avengers: Time Runs Out,
    DC:Earth 2, Superman: Earth One, The Flash,
    Titan: Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who: Four Doctors,
    Upcoming:
    Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, The Last Days of Ant-Man, House of M,
    Marvel:Totally Awesome Hulk, Astonishing Ant-Man, Carnage,
    DC:Earth 2: Society,
    Titan:Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2, Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor,
    Co-Editor of CBR's Age of Marvel Amazing Line

Quote Originally Posted by Thad937 View Post
    I hope not, Thunderbolt Ross is an intense, flawed, neutral alignment, complex anti-hero who redeemed himself which is why I LOVE him!

Ross has more than one appearance during Omega Hulk.

spoilers:
    I think that Rulk will survive de-powering because Ross is the other side of the equation to Banner. Their conflict goes all the way back to Hulk #1 and their battles are legendary; always a great read IMO.

Rulk has four appearances in Omega Hulk. The end of Hulk #6, Hulk #9, Hulk #14, and Hulk #15. From the upcoming Marvel April 2015 Solicitations:
    The battle between Doc Green & Red Hulk changes the Marvel Universe forever!
    The US military makes a surprising change to their gamma-monster policy.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    A change to their gamma monster policy....Maybe the US Military will employ Red Hulk to take down Doc Green? I wonder how this battle will 'change the MU forever'....
    end of spoilers
    Upcoming:

I surprised that Doc Green will hire Deadpool to find Red Hulk.
    Although he is a mercenary, he has a good relationship with RULK. He used to team-up with RULK in Fall of the Hulks and Thunderbolts.
    I am sure RULK can negotiate this case with Deadpool.

In my thought, Red Hulk will survive de-powering.
    He is one of a few Hero who can win Hulk in smart form (win many times too!).
    Doc Green has low chance to defeat him, if what Doc Green AI said that Doc Green intelligence are going to diminish was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Although he is a mercenary, he has a good relationship with RULK. He used to team-up with RULK in Fall of the Hulks and Thunderbolts.

Doc Green has low chance to defeat him, if what Doc Green AI said that Doc Green intelligence are going to diminish was true.
    Deadpool doesn't surprise me when you factor in that Duggan shamelessly cameos all his books together incessantly. (no matter how square the hole!) Next he'll have Nova running coffee for him.

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    Deadpool doesn't surprise me when you factor in that Duggan shamelessly cameos all his books together incessantly. (no matter how square the hole!) Next he'll have Nova running coffee for him.
    LOL. I can understand Deadpool since the characters have a history. What do you guys think of Omega Hulk?

I think that Deadpool will probably betray Doc Green to work with Red Hulk. In fact, I think that Rulk hired Deadpool to work with Doc Green so he can betray him.

Quote Originally Posted by Thad937 View Post
    LOL. I can understand Deadpool since the characters have a history. What do you guys think of Omega Hulk?
    I'm waiting for the trade (which is out in 3 weeks). I've just caught up with the latest Hulk series thanks to TPBs. Also, I might pick up Red She-Hulk, which apparently serves as a sequel to Parker's Red Hulk.
    Last edited by Mighty Roman; 03-17-2015 at 07:01 PM.
    Upcoming:

Double post.
    Last edited by Mighty Roman; 03-17-2015 at 07:01 PM.

June's solicits are out! Here's what's coming up for Ross this month.
    Red Hulk June 2015 Solicits
    SECRET WARS: BATTLEWORLD #2 (OF 4)
    DAVID WALKER and DONNY CATES (w)
    JJ KIRBY and MARCO TURINI (a)
    Cover by CHRIS B. MURRAY
    Variant Cover by JAMES STOKOE
    • BLADE is on the trail of the dreaded Count Drakula, but not if HOWARD THE DUCK has something to say about it! (Spoiler: He Does!)
    • Rising star David Walker (SHAFT) and JJ Kirby tell the tale of the Daywalker trapped in a city of ducks!
    • The death of his daughter has made gladiator Thaddeus Ross a true WAR MACHINE, but will he ever find vengeance in the ring or become the monster he hates? Donny Cates (BUZZKILL, GHOST FLEET) and Marco Turini (CYBERFORCE) bring the pain and the glory!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    It appears that this is the Ross of Planet Hulk-but becoming the monster he hates? That sounds very familiar....

June's solicits are out! Here's what's coming up for Ross this month.
    Red Hulk June 2015 Solicits
    SECRET WARS: BATTLEWORLD #2 (OF 4)
    DAVID WALKER and DONNY CATES (w)
    JJ KIRBY and MARCO TURINI (a)
    Cover by CHRIS B. MURRAY
    Variant Cover by JAMES STOKOE
    • BLADE is on the trail of the dreaded Count Drakula, but not if HOWARD THE DUCK has something to say about it! (Spoiler: He Does!)
    • Rising star David Walker (SHAFT) and JJ Kirby tell the tale of the Daywalker trapped in a city of ducks!
    The death of his daughter has made gladiator Thaddeus Ross a true WAR MACHINE, but will he ever find vengeance in the ring or become the monster he hates? Donny Cates (BUZZKILL, GHOST FLEET) and Marco Turini (CYBERFORCE) bring the pain and the glory!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    It appears that this is the Ross of Planet Hulk-but becoming the monster he hates? That sounds very familiar....
    The cover looks like another story about Planet Hulk. I'm guessing that this is a one-shot?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yep. It seems to be a one-shot. Most of the anthology series stories are. It sense to be set in Greenland (Planet Hulk), but as it mentions the arena, it sort of reminds me of the arena mentioned in Ghost Racers. Is Ross the only human on Planet Hulk? Plus, I've just noticed-that thing in the background looks a lot like The Red Hulk...
    Upcoming:

Why first time I saw that cover, t thought of human battles with orcs instead of Hulk? LOL

Why first time I saw that cover, t thought of human battles with orcs instead of Hulk? LOL
    I thought that too. Still Ross VS Viking Hulks seems pretty awesome. Maybe they're supposed to be Asgardian Hulks, and this story is a bit like Hulked-Out Heroes from World War Hulks. Plus, if that is Red Hulk in the background, he looks pretty bizarre-and seems to have Doc Green's haircut.

I thought that too. Still Ross VS Viking Hulks seems pretty awesome. Maybe they're supposed to be Asgardian Hulks, and this story is a bit like Hulked-Out Heroes from World War Hulks. Plus, if that is Red Hulk in the background, he looks pretty bizarre-and seems to have Doc Green's haircut.
    I'm not that thrilled to see Ross as a Cyborg, I prefer Red Hulk. I do see that silhouette in the background. I'll check out the first few issues, but I'm on the fence. The more I see and hear about Planet Hulk its all about Steve Rogers and Devil Dinosaur (YAWN) and the Hulks are antagonists. Planet Hulk reminds me of the Hulks in Old Man Logan.