Page 286 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 1862362762822832842852862872882892902963363867861286 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 33258

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Does this count as an apology?
    Can't stay mad at you Fluffy, all is forgiven. To show there's no hard feelings I give you the Wolverine+Cyclops outdoor vacation theme song.

Goldballs is love. Goldballs is life.

Does this count as an apology?

What do you know, yet another potential theme song, lol.
    This made me think that Scott would have no idea what to do with an apology that heartfelt. In his and Logan's world, Logan not punching him in the face counts as a "Sorry".

I do think that if our Scott spent too much time in the company of a non-surly Logan who didn't just grunt at him and swear at him and threaten to do terrible things to him regularly punctuated by Logan saving Scott's life, eviscerating people that hurt him, and/or punching him in the face that Scott would find it completely bewildering and would miss 616 Logan all the more.

I pity the guy who ever tried courting Scott with candlelit dinners and a nice string quartet although I would love to see one try just to enjoy Scott's reaction.
    Still really, really pissed off that they're killing Logan instead of resolving Schism.

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    This made me think that Scott would have no idea what to do with an apology that heartfelt. In his and Logan's world, Logan not punching him in the face counts as a "Sorry".

I do think that if our Scott spent too much time in the company of a non-surly Logan who didn't just grunt at him and swear at him and threaten to do terrible things to him regularly punctuated by Logan saving Scott's life, eviscerating people that hurt him, and/or punching him in the face that Scott would find it completely bewildering and would miss 616 Logan all the more.

I pity the guy who ever tried courting Scott with candlelit dinners and a nice string quartet although I would love to see one try just to enjoy Scott's reaction.
    That run of X-Force was amazing.

Also there's a line in there that perfectly sums up Scott now.
    "I haven't gone evil. I haven't been taken over, I haven't been replaced. We're entering new territory, and it's dark. But we're still the good guys."
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Now I want an issue where Scott adopt the Cuckoos as his daughters . Emma's reaction alone would be worth it, and the Summers family tree would be even more messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    Now I want an issue where Scott adopt the Cuckoos as his daughters . Emma's reaction alone would be worth it, and the Summers family tree would be even more messed up.
    If Scott turns out to be their father, that would be hilarious, and would create the perfect opportunity to give them a power boost

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
    By the way I've been listening to 80's pop music for half the day because of you. I may never forgive you for that.
    Me too! I am completely synthesizered out now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dashan View Post
    Every Breath You Take sounds more like something Henry would sing.
    I have an undentable love Henry but this has such a ring of truth about it, the way Henry has been written in the post-Utopia years, that I can't stop it becoming head canon. Still hoping that these two crazy kids will manage to get back to their Whedon-and-Ellis-era awesome friendship somehow. I would settle for them being stranded on a desert island with Emma and Abigail Brand and having to make the best of things. Scott clearly does still love Henry and I am going to persist in believing that Henry still loves Scott even if he does keep denying it to all and sundry. He still de-nanoteched him when the chips were down.

Still really, really pissed off that they're killing Logan instead of resolving Schism.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    If Scott turns out to be their father, that would be hilarious, and would create the perfect opportunity to give them a power boost
    LOL, I can see them now blasting people with optic blasts. Though, I wonder how Emma would react.
    [/CENTER]
    From pure joy to I don't want to look at him...
    Last edited by OpticDreams; 08-07-2014 at 09:11 AM.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    LOL, I can see them now blasting people with optic blasts. Though, I wonder how Emma would react.
    That would be really funny to read, I can't even imagine how Emma would react

And it would prove once more that mad scientists love Scott genes.

Bow to Cyclops!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    That Cuckoos don't need optic blasts, what they need is omega level telepathy, so that when they are together they are stronger than any other telepath

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    That Cuckoos don't need optic blasts, what they need is omega level telepathy, so that when they are together they are stronger than any other telepath
    I would love them to be Scott's biological daughters and for the Cuckoos to be potential omega level telepaths when their powers combine.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

The Cuckoos adopting Cyclops sounds more plausible than the other way around. They'd probably do it after Scott starts dating another woman, too.

He has had three big love interests.
    Jean - Rachel
    Maddie - Cable
    Emma - Cuckoos??

just sayin.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Emma-Ruby, actually.

One could also make a strong case about it being rather Phoenix-Rachel, imo.

The Cuckoos adopting Cyclops sounds more plausible than the other way around. They'd probably do it after Scott starts dating another woman, too.
    On discovering that Scott is their biological father, Irma, Celeste, and Phoebe become somewhat over-protective, immediately implementing a strict "No touching below the waist" rule for anyone attempting to go on a date with him:

Meanwhile Teenage Scott is forced by his future clone daughters to write out I WILL NOT DATE DOMINATRICES (UNLESS MY DAUGHTERS GIVE ME A PERMISSION SLIP) a hundred times before breakfast: