Page 347 of 410 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

On the topic of Lara and multiple Jonathans...

Super-Sons across the multiverse... KC Jonathan meets Jon/Superboy meets DK Lara (art by RymSlim):

"I'm in a Kingdom Come Superman phase... I don't know why. Just I am. Why not."

"Jon Kent..."

"#Superman #Supergirl #Superboy"

https://twitter.com/RymSlim/status/1161721754315829248

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I agree... re-reading DK II makes me think of the power of media and fake news now ... it's really prophetic!
    DKSA is a powerful book. I too picked it up again and amid some of the humorous/OTT stuff it is shocking how accurate it is about the power of the media and public opinion how it can shape even our choices and freedoms. It was written years ahead of its time. You can open that book today and it totally hits you how Miller was on the ball in terms of what was going to happen. That takes foresight. He remains one of the most intrepid and creative voices DC has.

I pray he keeps in good health to give us more DK verse stories and his World War Two one.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I heard he had his 'verse removed from the Multiverse map to be its own thing instead of Earth-31, and stopped Carrie Kelly being used in Tomasi's B&R run. He sure has the last word over his creations.
    That’s a smart move regardless. I mean within using these various versions, sometimes other creators can either respect the concept or not. Would rather just keep creations within at this point.

I got also an Anime/Manga vibe seeing Jonathan's design.
    SMWW already had A-ko (80’s anime) so yeah the vibe is there and can be obviously adapted and go wild with creativity!

Super-Sons across the multiverse... KC Jonathan meets Jon/Superboy meets DK Lara (art by RymSlim):

"Jon Kent..."

Hahahaha. KC Baby Jonathan just stopping Doomsday's punch is priceless!!!

Superman and Wonder Woman in the Watchtower (unconnected panels from Wonder Twins #6/7 by Mark Russel and Stephen Byrne):

"Jon Kent..."

I imagine an one shot with appearances of Lara and the multiple Jonathans would be really fun and interesting! I have an open mind to this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    DKSA is a powerful book. I too picked it up again and amid some of the humorous/OTT stuff it is shocking how accurate it is about the power of the media and public opinion how it can shape even our choices and freedoms. It was written years ahead of its time. You can open that book today and it totally hits you how Miller was on the ball in terms of what was going to happen. That takes foresight. He remains one of the most intrepid and creative voices DC has.

I pray he keeps in good health to give us more DK verse stories and his World War Two one.
    Amen to this!

"Jon Kent..."

This is all adorable!!! Ha! Ok! Give me KC Superman with KC baby Jon fighting villains!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    SMWW already had A-ko (80’s anime) so yeah the vibe is there and can be obviously adapted and go wild with creativity!
    I love the dynamism of the Anime/Manga style. Very apt to represent young characters like Jonathan and Lara.

SuperWonder Wedding/Engagement Rings

”♥️My Super Love💍😍”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2P8DXUn...d=ljv29a2z9qwn

“Wedding rings inspiration from this truly loving couple. For lovers of Super Man and Wonder Woman stories.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1zqkSbD...=1spc509wr5n7i

#weddingrings

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2SCJjmA...d=dtl2594rqu87
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-14-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I imagine an one shot with appearances of Lara and the multiple Jonathans would be really fun and interesting! I have an open mind to this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This is all adorable!!! Ha! Ok! Give me KC Superman with KC baby Jon fighting villains!
    Of all the crossover ideas proposed in this thread, this is perhaps the least unlikely. 😅

Another friendly reminder.

This is an Appreciation thread. That means you say or post nice things about SM/WW.

This is not a 'bitch about how DC is screwing up SM/WW' thread.

Stick to appreciating, please!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Of all the crossover ideas proposed in this thread, this is perhaps the least unlikely. ��
    But think how funny. I think there are 4 concrete Jonathans. Hyperman, earth 22 son, DK Jonathan and Rebirth Jon.

Imagine them teaming up and someone screams..."Jon, behind you!" Or throw Conner in with them..."Superboy, look out!"

But think how funny. I think there are 4 concrete Jonathans. Hyperman, earth 22 son, DK Jonathan and Rebirth Jon.

Imagine them teaming up and someone screams..."Jon, behind you!" Or throw Conner in with them..."Superboy, look out!"

That would be hilarious. 🤣 That joke writes itself.

Btw, there are at least other 2 Jonathans that I'm aware of. Modern Superman sure lacks imagination to name his children. 😜

Of all the crossover ideas proposed in this thread, this is perhaps the least unlikely. 😅
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This is the problem with popular names ....

Let us bask in the the ideas please 🤣 It’s a lot of creativity and ideas for fanfic writers!