Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I don't think Wolverine, Laura, Daken, or Gabbyt get this kind of treatment. Mainly Creed & Deadpool. To the point any supposed skill they have doesn't exist because they just get by on a healing factor.
    Scratch that he needs the adamantium back, didn't think it was that important till now lol
    Edit
    Actually he should just get a job and retire the whole villain thing, if he worked from back in the 1800s till now he would've had enough to buy that island he wanted in WoTR lol instead aimlessly trying to kill others and getting reset to zero.

Talking about those lot, Laura is precise and efficient in fighting while being a bullet timer, you rarely ever get skilled bullet timers with healing factors, although when writers tend to write her Wolverine-lite they make her slug out a fight like him.
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 06-26-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Creed still has the Adamantium. He got that back in Tierri's Wolverine.
    https://shydaydreamer28.tumblr.com/p...has-adamantium

[QUOTE=Silver Fang;4427928]Creed still has the Adamantium. He got that back in Tierri's Wolverine.

Its like adamantium isn't even there these days and bare with me here, but with all the chatter and reading i've been through today i've come to realise that spoilers:
    isn't this the first time Sabretooth has died, only hit me when i noticed that it was in some fucking event spin off and he's supposedly getting resurrected in a few weeks from now lol its like The Green Goblin getting killed off by Blade in a Civil War spin off and coming back in Casualties of War.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Its like adamantium isn't even there these days and bare with me here, but with all the chatter and reading i've been through today i've come to realize that spoilers:
    isn't this the first time Sabretooth has died, only hit me when i noticed that it was in some fucking event spin off and he's supposedly getting resurrected in a few weeks from now lol its like The Green Goblin getting killed off by Blade in a Civil War spin off and coming back in Casualties of War.
    end of spoilers
    I think his first official death was when Taylor had him captured with Logan & Deathstrike, then shot in the head with Muramasa bullets. Then he had 2 deaths in Weapon X-Force. Followed by this one here. So he's died 3 times thus far.

Unless we wanna count the claw through the brain as a death. In which case, that would be the first one, and his death count would be 4.

Rosenberg's run will have a reset. Or just plain be ignored by Hickman. because Creed & Sunspot have been shown for HOX / POX.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-26-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Dead Man Logan by Mike Henderson:

source: https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson
    Wow, I think it's a nice art! Henderson's OML VS Deadpool has impressed me long ago.

Though Andrea Sorrentino's version of Wastooth is ok too, painting Creed's face like a skull is just stupid.

Okay, the fate about Creed in DML is mostly predictable, I mean this is OML's personal series, and just like Silver Fang usually says, villian Sabretooth for X-Office is just a low-class clown now. The best situaion will be that Brisson gives he another way to die, at least giving us some surprise, lol.

I think these are chaces that Creed might get some decent portrait:

Hickman is a big fan of Monet apparently. Hope he has written some good interaction between them.

After HOX/POX ending, there might be some writers willing to use him apart from playing him like a low-class villian.

OMG, I just miss the time spending with Iron Fist: Sabretooth Round Two and HfW: Claws of a Killer.

I think his first official death was when Taylor had him captured with Logan & Deathstrike, then shot in the head with Muramasa bullets. Then he had 2 deaths in Weapon X-Force. Followed by this one here. So he's died 3 times thus far.

Unless we wanna count the claw through the brain as a death. In which case, that would be the first one, and his death count would be 4.

Rosenberg's run will have a reset. Or just plain be ignored by Hickman. because Creed & Sunspot have been shown for HOX / POX.
    I will LOL hard if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    I think these are chaces that Creed might get some decent portrait:
    Not counting on it. Especially when this is the first panel they wanted to show of him from the series.
    tumblr_prt7kuC0HJ1ssl5cvo1_1280.jpg

Hickman is a big fan of Monet apparently. Hope he has written some good interaction between them.
    Can't hold out for that either when all of his panels consist of him being with Mystique.
    POWEROFX002.jpg
    What else is new. But as much of a loser as he was in Uncanny yesterday, it's hard to even want any interaction between him & Monet. Let her find & interact with a better guy that's not treated like a pussy. She's on a team with Wolverine. She may end up with him, just to further spit on the idea of Creed. He had to take Logan's women by force. Meanwhile, Logan can get his with no effort.

I'm having a commission done for them, but maybe Jeanty can sell them to me again.

After HOX/POX ending, there might be some writers willing to use him apart from playing him like a low-class villain.
    Lack of vision again on my part. If BleedingCool was right, then Greg Pak will be writing Creed again in something. So we'll still get incompetent pussy Sabretooth. Only this time he'll be making "yo mama" & "dick steele" millennial jokes on top of it.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-27-2019 at 04:09 AM.

What else is new. But as much of a loser as he was in Uncanny yesterday, it's hard to even want any interaction between him & Monet. Let her find & interact with a better guy that's not treated like a pussy. She's on a team with Wolverine. She may end up with him, just to further spit on the idea of Creed. He had to take Logan's women by force. Meanwhile, Logan can get his with no effort.
    I think I can bear this.

Lack of vision again on my part. If BleedingCool was right, then Greg Pak will be writing Creed again in something. So we'll still get incompetent pussy Sabretooth. Only this time he'll be making "yo mama" & "dick steele" millennial jokes on top of it.
    If X-Office asks Pak to write another book with stereotype comedy characters or embarrassing jokes, I won't be surprised. Because his WX sells relatively well, though I remember after OML's leaving its sales soon dropped under 2,0000 lol.

I hate Creed in fur, and any variations of that Lee costume. But on the one hand, i'm glad they're not wasted a costume I like on what will most likely be a lackluster showing. lol Optimism.
    I don't mind the fur but I would like to see him come back wearing the outfit he had during the Tieri's run. Honestly it's difficult to be optimist when it comes to Sabretooth especially after what happened yesterday lol.

Yeah. With all the Wolverines, plus Sabretooth he's redundant. I miss the old days when it was just him, Creed, and Logan.
    Most of the Wolverine knockoff are useless and serve no purpose, but yeah not sure what Wild Child could do in the current Marvel Universe.

If I have to keep the minimum number of characters with "claws" and healing factor it would be: Logan, Laura, Creed and Wild Child and that's it, the rest can be killed, I won't miss any of them lol.

Glad you liked. Figured it described Creed perfectly when it comes to Mystink. But it can work for any male character constantly punk'd out by his love interest.
    Well it works perfectly for Creed and Mystique that's for sure lol.

Sadly, I think Austen got his Creed from the 70's. lol Because I can't think of where else he thought that characterization was correct.
    He got it from Spectacular Spider-Man #116, that's the only explanation lol.

I finally got his sketch.

So far, I am pleased, can't wait to see the end result. Given how expensive commissions are, i'll have to wait before getting another. But I may next year, if he's still doing them.

SO far I can tell he's drawing Creed in the Weapon X (Tierri's) costume.
    Nice, thanks for sharing! You're right it looks like the Weapon X costume from the Tieri's run, if that's the case you're lucky that's his best costume in my opinion!

I really can't get into Henderson's art. The style works for the story, but Creed looks very short & stiff a lot of the time. But nice to see a preview of the inevitable confrontation.
    I like his art both here and during the Old Man Logan vs Deadpool mini but yeah I can understand why you're not a fan. In any case I hope the next issue will give us more Sabretooth and will tell us who resurrect him!

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    Wow, I think it's a nice art! Henderson's OML VS Deadpool has impressed me long ago.

Though Andrea Sorrentino's version of Wastooth is ok too, painting Creed's face like a skull is just stupid.

Okay, the fate about Creed in DML is mostly predictable, I mean this is OML's personal series, and just like Silver Fang usually says, villian Sabretooth for X-Office is just a low-class clown now. The best situaion will be that Brisson gives he another way to die, at least giving us some surprise, lol.
    Ah so true that whole skull face was dumb lol, didn't help that his characterization wasn't great either.

Regarding Sabretooth's fate, yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he gets killed but Brisson did a good job with him in the past so if Sabretooth can go out in a blaze of glory that would be great compared to what we got recently.

@Silver Fang

Oh so i guess this is why it didn't bother you, the countless abuse towards Creed over the years probably has deaden your feelings lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    @Silver Fang

Oh so i guess this is why it didn't bother you, the countless abuse towards Creed over the years probably has deaden your feelings lol
    It's still enough to piss me off. Really when I heard Magik beheaded him, I wasn't surprised. And I'm still not. But his "fight" when Rahne was even more embarrassing.

So I am livid with this showing but not like I didn't call it six months ago. But it has deadened my feelings to seeing him in anything else at this point.

I wanna read HOX /POX to see where Monet & Husk fit in, and check the new status quo. But if Creed is in it that much, i'll have to stick to spoiler summaries on everything not dealing with him.

I cut Deadpool out when Duggan left. Apparently it's time to do that to Creed now.

I don't mind the fur but I would like to see him come back wearing the outfit he had during the Tieri's run. Honestly it's difficult to be optimist when it comes to Sabretooth especially after what happened yesterday lol.
    I liked the costume he had here.
    large-2893335.jpg
    I liked his entire design here. All his good guy costumes (except weapon x lol) were favs. My favorite villain uniform is definitely Tierri's Weapon X. It was simple & worn during a time when Creed was actually a good villain.

Most of the Wolverine knockoff are useless and serve no purpose, but yeah not sure what Wild Child could do in the current Marvel Universe.

If I have to keep the minimum number of characters with "claws" and healing factor it would be: Logan, Laura, Creed and Wild Child and that's it, the rest can be killed, I won't miss any of them lol.
    I'd down with Laura, Daken, Gabby, and Jimmy. And I think MCP introduced another daughter for Wolverine. Like he needs more kids.

Well it works perfectly for Creed and Mystique that's for sure lol.
    Deadpool & Shiklah too. Gonna have to start using it when those pairings come up. lol But one good thing. After the issue we got yesterday, I can tolerate Creed x Mystique now. Given how high his loser status is, let her have him if that's the man she wants to keep screwing with. lol

He got it from Spectacular Spider-Man #116, that's the only explanation lol.
    Ah yes. Creed ripping off half his face trying to tear of Spider-Man's webbing. Then needing to go to the hospital. And yet that's still not as bad as yesterday's WoR. lol

Nice, thanks for sharing! You're right it looks like the Weapon X costume from the Tieri's run, if that's the case you're lucky that's his best costume in my opinion!
    Lol Still chatting with Jeanty, who says if I want another pose, he's cool doing another sketch. Trying to decide if I should just keep that one, or do a sexier one. lol

I like his art both here and during the Old Man Logan vs Deadpool mini but yeah I can understand why you're not a fan. In any case I hope the next issue will give us more Sabretooth and will tell us who resurrect him!
    I think it will. Again, that may be the best villain Sabretooth we get for the last time.

I liked the costume he had here.
    large-2893335.jpg
    I liked his entire design here. All his good guy costumes (except weapon x lol) were favs. My favorite villain uniform is definitely Tierri's Weapon X. It was simple & worn during a time when Creed was actually a good villain.
    Yeah that one is good too, a shame this costume was only used for a short time, same thing happened with the Tieri's Weapon X outfit unfortunately.

I'd down with Laura, Daken, Gabby, and Jimmy. And I think MCP introduced another daughter for Wolverine. Like he needs more kids.
    Yeah too many X-kids with the same powerset, it's not interesting anymore. Regarding his new daughter in MCP, after what happened in the last issue (and in the previous issues) no way this story is canon lol.

Deadpool & Shiklah too. Gonna have to start using it when those pairings come up. lol But one good thing. After the issue we got yesterday, I can tolerate Creed x Mystique now. Given how high his loser status is, let her have him if that's the man she wants to keep screwing with. lol
    I enjoyed Deadpool & Shiklah at first but after a while this relationship was annoying. Now Deadpool & Rogue, that was interesting but unfortunately it was never meant to be Lmao about Creed x Mystique, at least it makes sense now.

Ah yes. Creed ripping off half his face trying to tear of Spider-Man's webbing. Then needing to go to the hospital. And yet that's still not as bad as yesterday's WoR. lol
    The bar is set really low to be honest lol.

Lol Still chatting with Jeanty, who says if I want another pose, he's cool doing another sketch. Trying to decide if I should just keep that one, or do a sexier one. lol
    Jeanty seems cool, the pose in this one looks good to be honest but if you can get a sexier one I'd say go for it lol.

I think it will. Again, that may be the best villain Sabretooth we get for the last time.
    Let's hope so!

Yeah that one is good too, a shame this costume was only used for a short time, same thing happened with the Tieri's Weapon X outfit unfortunately.
    It looks like the outfit came back. Or least a variation of it when Bunn showed him in Magneto's Brotherhood.
    Future Brotherhood.jpg
    Wish we could've seen more of him being good in Mags' Brotherhood Future.

Yeah too many X-kids with the same powerset, it's not interesting anymore. Regarding his new daughter in MCP, after what happened in the last issue (and in the previous issues) no way this story is canon lol.
    I haven't been following them, but got the page in a review showing a new daughter. My first thought "yeah, cus we needed more Wolverines." lol NOT.

I enjoyed Deadpool & Shiklah at first but after a while this relationship was annoying. Now Deadpool & Rogue, that was interesting but unfortunately it was never meant to be Lmao about Creed x Mystique, at least it makes sense now.
    It was ok when it was introduced in Dracula's Gauntlet where Shiklah was a more likable character. Then vol 3 started & things were decent enough, but the second she smugly dehumanized Ellie as Wade's "bastard", things started taking a darker turn. Then volume 4 came around, and that was it. There was little reason for them even being together when all they did was make each other miserable by that point. JDW even states that Shiklah is evil, always has been, and would've liked to have Wade as a trophy husband to dote on her when he's not assisting with her kingdom.

But as sad as that relationship was, and as horrible as Shiklah got, at least she did show genuine fondness for Wade on occasion. Can't say the same for Mystique to Creed. But at this point, who can blame her. lol

The bar is set really low to be honest lol.
    Understatement. The bar is under round at this point. lol

Jeanty seems cool, the pose in this one looks good to be honest but if you can get a sexier one I'd say go for it lol.
    I stuck with the one he already did. But if he's still doing commissions sometime next year, I may got the sexier route. Something like these.
    Embaces.jpg

Yay lol And while I hate the couple (less now), Creed Mystique had some nice scenes that could work him him x M.
    Creed + Mystique.jpg
    Minus the bloody meat.

Let's hope so!
    Hope has a tendency to not work. lol