Page 893 of 945 FirstFirst ... 393793843883889890891892893894895896897903943 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by SAIKYOU View Post
    So does this mean that there's hope?
    And, the return of the normal zones might coincide with the release of one or more Spider-Heroes.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    And, the return of the normal zones might coincide with the release of one or more Spider-Heroes.
    If the new Spiders are Gwen or Silk or a "different" Spidey, I'm fine.
    I really don't want more similar spiders. I want them to be different in pretty much everything.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    1) I'm going to play and enjoy SHSO for as long as I can, no matter what behind the scenes drama is occurring.
    2) I know we've had this conversation before, but what games are similar to SHSO, thinking of the day we can no longer play it? I know someone mentioned Club Penguin, and when my son was much younger, we enjoyed it, but that's not the demographic or activity I'm aiming for.
    Lego marvel super heroes plays a lot like SHSO, tons of playable heroes and unlockables.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

SHSO - Mr. Trancer Prince SAIKYOU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Lego marvel super heroes plays a lot like SHSO, tons of playable heroes and unlockables.
    Lego marvel heroes is indeed a great game. This month they will release a sequel based on the Avengers movies.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SAIKYOU View Post
    Lego marvel heroes is indeed a great game. This month they will release a sequel based on the Avengers movies.
    I should give it another try. I was frustrated by it when I have played in the past.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

I found a beneficial bug in mega-collecting. This is happens for non-agents with Mini FFF. Sometimes, instead of getting 10 fractals, you get 15. It's not a golden fractal glitch, and it not due to a taco or chimichanga being counted as a fractal, because I saw no pattern, except that it happanes most often with the second hero I mega-collect with after i log-in, and sporadically after that. Also, the repeating chimichanga bug we discovered during the last Halloween zones is still here, along with the 9 tacos / 2 chimichangas. instead of 10+1.

A more serious bug is sometimes after first logging in, tacos and chimis appear in the zone but not other collectables, which may appear several seconds or even several minutes later.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

I found a beneficial bug in mega-collecting. This is happens for non-agents with Mini FFF. Sometimes, instead of getting 10 fractals, you get 15. It's not a golden fractal glitch, and it not due to a taco or chimichanga being counted as a fractal, because I saw no pattern, except that it happanes most often with the second hero I mega-collect with after i log-in, and sporadically after that. Also, the repeating chimichanga bug we discovered during the last Halloween zones is still here, along with the 9 tacos / 2 chimichangas. instead of 10+1.

A more serious bug is sometimes after first logging in, tacos and chimis appear in the zone but not other collectables, which may appear several seconds or even several minutes later.
    I have noticed that to, but I didn't think of that.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

And it's working for agents too. Instead of getting 20 fractals I can get 30 (that 5 extra fractals is doubled), with the golden fractal it's 50.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

And it's working for agents too. Instead of getting 20 fractals I can get 30 (that 5 extra fractals is doubled), with the golden fractal it's 50.
    I went through a whole day getting 5 extra fractals.........
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

*Tumbleweed rolls by*
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Anybody else have a bigger collection?

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Anybody else have a bigger collection?
    I will have to check at home tonight, but I'm certain mine is not that big. I've opened some from time to time, just to see what would happen.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

No One posted it -

UPDATE 1: The game is now down for an update. This downtime is expected to last 2 hours, so the game should be back up at 1:30 PM PST. Hope to you see you there!
    Hi Squadsters!
    The game will be going down at 11:30 AM PST for an update. This downtime will last 2 hours.
    Spider-Gwen? <3
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    No One posted it -

Spider-Gwen? <3
    Hope for big update
    The loyal players need compensation becasue the company kept neglect the game so I hope that we will get much more than Spider-Gwen

SHSO - Mr. Trancer Prince SAIKYOU's Avatar

Yes! Assasin Spidey! I was really looking forward to him. He's even non agent.