Page 6 of 326 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Still, as soon as Kamala settles in, I'd love to see her team up with, say, Spider-Girl, America Chavez, or Kate Bishop. Who else agrees?

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    Still, as soon as Kamala settles in, I'd love to see her team up with, say, Spider-Girl, America Chavez, or Kate Bishop. Who else agrees?
    As long as it's not done all the time, I would love to see Kamala interact with other heroes like her every now and then.
    Last edited by Myetche; 05-05-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Extraordinary Member

I wouldn't mind Kate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    As long as it's not done all the time, I would love to see Kamala interact with other heroes like her every now and then.
    It doesn't have to be in her solo book.
    It could be in their books or team books.

Give her more exposure, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    It doesn't have to be in her solo book.
    It could be in their books or team books.

Give her more exposure, you know.
    It's not a matter of which books. It's a simple matter of not overusing team-ups with Kamala in general. After all, this is meant to be her story.
    Last edited by Myetche; 05-05-2014 at 08:44 AM.

BANNED

It's not a matter of which books. It's a simple matter of not overusing team-ups with Kamala in general. After all, this is meant to be her story.
    But her being in team-ups within other books wouldn't interfere with her story.
    She shouldn't just stay confined to her solo book.

She's too good of a character.

For me it's not an issue of if she'll team up. Because that will inevitably happen sooner or later.

The issue is when. Too soon and it reeks of sales desperation. Look at #6 and her being with Wolverine. But as was said before, it's not too bad considering Wolverine doesn't have as much name power as he used to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    For me it's not an issue of if she'll team up. Because that will inevitably happen sooner or later.

The issue is when. Too soon and it reeks of sales desperation. Look at #6 and her being with Wolverine. But as was said before, it's not too bad considering Wolverine doesn't have as much name power as he used to.
    If it's a team-up OUTSIDE of her book, it should be no problem.
    What it does is spread awareness and interest of the character without mucking up the solo.

That's what I'm getting at.

I love Kamala Khan. I think she's the best new character Marvel has come up with since X-23. I just wish her new series was bi-weekly. It feels like every issue takes forever to come out. Then again, that may just be a sign that it really is THAT good.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I love Kamala Khan. I think she's the best new character Marvel has come up with since X-23. I just wish her new series was bi-weekly. It feels like every issue takes forever to come out. Then again, that may just be a sign that it really is THAT good.
    Absolutely agree! TBH I didn't expect much from this comic, but not it's one of my all-time favorite. Much, much better than any other recent "teen-oriented" titles (like Young Avengers).

Her prototype costume is so adorable and low-budget. I like the fanny-pack utility belt.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well Spider-Girl has leadership experience as she lead the Hand for Fisk for short awhile and received Avenger training so maybe she could form a team that includes Kamala down the line?

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmetalmouse View Post
    Her prototype costume is so adorable and low-budget. I like the fanny-pack utility belt.
    I thought her bracelet was supposed to double as a storage device, based on the early sketch cover of #1.

I thought her bracelet was supposed to double as a storage device, based on the early sketch cover of #1.
    Well, it might be later on once she gets her proper final costume, but for now she's just using a fanny pack because teenagers don't have the budget to pull off professional costumes.