Page 467 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 17222
    BANNED

Yeah, this is is the good stuff. Like I said, history is always on our side to back up our perception of this fine fictional female

Because live action versions of our couple are always better, hehe...especially like this. Amazing manip! ;P

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

More from vondrak: Smallville S11x01 - "Guardian" #5-#7

Oh, the memories...Superman II (1981)

Last edited by TomariS; 05-21-2015 at 09:58 AM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

original

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post

original
    Beautiful!

I see the image... What a surprise... another "homage" to our legendary relationship hahahahaha

Pathetic =/

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Because live action versions of our couple are always better, hehe...especially like this. Amazing manip! ;P

Can I build an altar for Vondrak?

Perfect manip. Genius.
    Last edited by Jon11; 05-21-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Speaking of damaging storylines for certain characters...

By edorazzi.
    He's blushing XD Adorable!!! Thanks, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Threads View Post
    Clark as a biker never works out. Just ask Lana.
    hahahahahahaha True =P

More from vondrak: Smallville S11x01 - "Guardian" #5-#7

Oh, the memories...Superman II (1981)

I missed the parallel in the gif the first time I read the comic. It's amazing, BQM is amazing.

Beautiful SM image, too.

original
    Oh, broken sink, you'll never be forgotten.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

sure there isnt enough LL on superman supporting cast, so let'a create one more. this is earyh one all over again, create a new LL so they wont have.to use lois interacting with clark. to think action was thefirs comic she.showed up. i dont believe.on the lip.service the writer paid
    Yeah... Well, Pak finished his romance with Lana and now, well, he invents another LL character, obviously. Isn´t it the more logical thing to do??

Oh, the things that got lost in the Smallville editing room:

Via lovehurts38.

Dammit, they should at least realease the HD version of the Comic Con trailer. Or someone should have stolen the original tape and give it to us, heh.
    Dear God! So hot... *-*

So cute art!!! Thanks for sharing them, Jon!!

By Wilfredo Torres:

"A couple of dorks in love." Perfect description! Great detail with the cape doing a heart shape, too.
    Look how the're laughing! XD
    Marvelous piece =)

I don't exactly again with the bold part, but again, you wanting a better Lois moving forward is where our opinions match, and what matters at the end.

Definitely. When I read the "it's what a reporter would do!" argument I just know from whom this come from.
    EXACTLY. It's pure blablabla

To further explain my opinion about it, this is where Lois stands for me:

She chooses sides, YES. She knows what and what not to publish. She's NO ONE'S PAWN.

Thanks to Gail Simone for such an amazing panel.

Hehe, somebody had to point out the obvious. Good thing Lois knows no boundaries.
    How much I LOVE THIS???? Gail + Nicola + Babs + my queen. GOLD

Oh, Lois... you smoke under water, my girl
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-21-2015 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brucekent12 View Post
    I'm glad to read Jon 11's thoughts on this. It definitely isn't what Lois would do pre Flashpoint, but nu52 Lois hasn't been Lois either. I just hope there is a good explination for this, in the story and that at the very least, leads to a better relationship for our favorite characters.
    I love you optimism =D but again, her character has not been developed enough and we don´t know if If she is able to sell out a friend. If she is not a loyal person as always has been, so she isn't Lois, and hasn´t redemption =/

Ugh, most annoying thing ever. Every single episode in season 6 the same thing, Clark accuses Lex of something and they ended up discussing about Lana (mostly Clark whining). It's like the producers didn't think it was possible for Clark to have a little pride, or tried to see how low he could get (he got it, just to clarify).
    You could say season 6 was bad but when you think in season 7... well... there are worst things =(
    Garbage *yikes*
    By Kareem Ahmed:

Via Artfully Kal.
    It's similar to For Tomorrow. Sexy drawing!

sweet kiss *-*

chibi Clois is absolutely adorable. Look at her tiny shoes ♥
    Last edited by Mina_ro; 05-21-2015 at 03:36 PM.

Seriously... I'm dead. Beautiful *-*

Last clois scene's picspam from Apocalypse, maybe the only good episode from S7 (I like Syren, too but the rest? my dear... =/ )

Via

One of my favorite kisses ever, in a B/W version

VIA

I really love this kiss *-*

Source: fyeahclois

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    You could say season 6 was bad but when you think in season 7... well... there are worst things =(
    Garbage *yikes*
    Well, whiny Clark aside and that awful triangle, season 6 at least had him fighting the Zoners, Lois with good episodes, nice additions with Oliver and Jimmy, and proto Justice League. While in season 7 we had domesticated Clark, lied and cheated by Lana, hardly doing anything about it, useless in the last episodes - except for Brainiac defeat, but even it required Lana and Chloe in coma and Kara gone -, Chloe following his failure, Lois and Jimmy failed articles, and proto Super Lana. The only good thing was Lex's rise as villian, but then he had to leave the show in a disappointing finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Last clois scene's picspam from Apocalypse, maybe the only good episode from S7 (I like Syren, too but the rest? my dear... =/ )

Via

One of my favorite kisses ever, in a B/W version

VIA

I really love this kiss *-*

Source: fyeahclois
    I like how the scene in the first picscam the first tease of Lois' growing feelings for Clark. Also, the only and one shoulder/chest punch!

Two of my favorite kisses two. Yeah, they had some million great kisses, or so I heard. Hehe