Page 619 of 662 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That sucks. And I'm not using coded language, it really sucks.
    This just took me out! Lololol I really enjoy you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I mean the spot is still in the Open. Next Issue he MIGHT just be the Red Bishop or the Red Knight.

The Spots that are Vacant are:
    Lord Imperial
    White Knight(I'm guessing Callisto will be the White Knight)
    Black Knight
    Red Bishop
    Red Knight
    If Emma is schemings to make Ororo Lord Imperial I’m going to throw all my sneakers away.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    If Emma is schemings to make Ororo Lord Imperial I’m going to throw all my sneakers away.
    I think that would be Cool if Storm was Lord Imperial.

I think the reason they will have a big argument in Issue 8 is because Emma Schemed and got Callisto to be the White Knight. Knowing FULL well Storm hates her AND Callisto.

But yes. Storm for Lord Imperial 100%

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this issue was BORING AF. I thought duggan was supposed to be good at writing TEAM books??? the positive was that there was no kitty.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this issue was BORING AF. I thought duggan was supposed to be good at writing TEAM books??? the positive was that there was no kitty.
    Duggan is good at writing Team Books. Don't throw Shade you Shade Queen -_-

This issue was specifically stated to be about the Hellfire Club and the Black Bishop......
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-04-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Duggan is good at writing Team Books. Don't throw Shade you Shade Queen -_-

This issue was specifically stated to be about the Hellfire Club and the Black Bishop......
    lololol I'm not throwing shade. I think duggan would do well to read older uncanny issues. even when you had stories that centered around certain characters the issue would still jump back to other members and what they were doing within the same issue.

just sayin lol

but I guess you agree the issue was boring.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

lololol I'm not throwing shade. I think duggan would do well to read older uncanny issues. even when you had stories that centered around certain characters the issue would still jump back to other members and what they were doing within the same issue.

just sayin lol

YES YOU ARE. I'm going to Start calling you ShadyKyss now. What your talking about is happens every know and then. The Solicit stated that Issue 3 revolves around details of the Hellfire Club and WHO the Black Bishop was.

No, this was not boring. I loved it. It was the weakest out of the other 2 only because there was NO Action. I love Action. But we got some interesting information to replace it.

Astonishing Member

just sayin lol

I didn't find it boring. I liked that we took time away from the Marauders team to focus on Shaw/Shinobi and their machinations. That cover was misleading as hell tho lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I didn't find it boring. I liked that we took time away from the Marauders team to focus on Shaw/Shinobi and their machinations. That cover was misleading as hell tho lol
    Yeah, I thought that was Callisto coming out or some MAJOR baddie. But eh

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    very misleading. and maybe it was boring because I dont really care about shaw and what hes doing.

Yeah, I thought that was Callisto coming out or some MAJOR baddie. But eh
    lololol if this book is to survive it cant have stories this boring.

BANNED

very misleading. and maybe it was boring because I dont really care about shaw and what hes doing.

lololol if this book is to survive it cant have stories this boring.
    On the contrary. People are liking it.

On the contrary. People are liking it.
    really??? we will see what the sales look like for this issue next month.

BANNED

really??? we will see what the sales look like for this issue next month.
    Yes, Read peoples responses here:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...eview-Spoilers

Majority of everyone in there liked the issue. But yes we shall see the sales. And it will be GREAT. :-)

oh wait we did get storm today in xmen. she was a very inconsequential background prop in that issue...

Yes, Read peoples responses here:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...eview-Spoilers

Majority of everyone in there liked the issue. But yes we shall see the sales. And it will be GREAT. :-)
    it's only on 3 pages while xmen is at 10. that should you give you a hint of people not really caring to read the issue.

and we will see if it will be grat lol