Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1392

The design kind of reminds me of the Assassins from Assassin's Creed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's some panels from next month's Miles Morales: The End coming out next month. I've got to say this is a pretty cool art style, not something you'd typically see but definitely very cool. Also a better look at the costume makes me of a fan of it, just seeing the added collar ups my enjoyment for some reason.

Art style is very animated.

Cap's shield there is a fake, right? No way the real one gets damaged like that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

You know just before Bendis left, there was plans for Miles's codename to change and Spy-D was suggested? Well, the cartoon went and made that official!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cap's shield there is a fake, right? No way the real one gets damaged like that.
    I don't think that's the real Cap.
    You know just before Bendis left, there was plans for Miles's codename to change and Spy-D was suggested? Well, the cartoon went and made that official!
    ...At least he has a codename now. I'll just leave it at that...

God, please no.

That's two cartoons doing that, right?

Oh well, I guess Miles will have a lame super-hero name while being out of focus

Ultimate called him Kid Arachnid. Spider-Verse, obviously, calls him Spider-Man. This is the first time Spy-D has been used.

Ultimate called him Kid Arachnid. Spider-Verse, obviously, calls him Spider-Man. This is the first time Spy-D has been used.
    Ah, well, guess Miles will just get lame ones.

Who came up with Kid Arachnid anyways? Just Arachnid would be decent enough...

I don't know if it was the show writers or if the toy company wanted a unique name (nowadays the toys are just labelled as Miles Morales).

Kid-Arachnid was all over bad because it was lame and the age difference between the characters wasn't big enough to justify the "kid" additive.

Spy-D at least made sense in the context of the comics considering the direction the were setting up for him, but since I highly doubt they're going to do anything like that in that show it's just going to be another uninspired name.

Gwen gives him the name after he successfully sneak attacks Crossbones from behind, using a combination of invisibility and venom blast.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-24-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Gwen gives him the name after he successfully sneak attacks Crossbones from behind, using a combination of invisibility and venom blast.

It's weird that there's been how many episodes of the show now and they're just now addressing the elephant in the room of Miles never having a codename lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Ah, well, guess Miles will just get lame ones.

Who came up with Kid Arachnid anyways? Just Arachnid would be decent enough...
    I have to think Marvel has a better marketing department to come up with these names...but then I remember these are probably the same people who came up with "Ghost Spider" .
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    It's weird that there's been how many episodes of the show now and they're just now addressing the elephant in the room of Miles never having a codename lol
    Yeah, if they were going to have him as a regular (or at least as much of a regular as Miles is on that show when he barely does anything), they should've figured out what to call him for his Superhero identity if they weren't going to call him Spider-Man.

But these are the same writers who thought it was a good idea to have Gwen Stacy parading around maskless in her costumed identity with no consequences and then suddenly she has a mask and secret identity the subsequent season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I have to think Marvel has a better marketing department to come up with these names...but then I remember these are probably the same people who came up with "Ghost Spider" .

Yeah, if they were going to have him as a regular (or at least as much of a regular as Miles is on that show when he barely does anything), they should've figured out what to call him for his Superhero identity if they weren't going to call him Spider-Man.

But these are the same writers who thought it was a good idea to have Gwen Stacy parading around maskless in her costumed identity with no consequences and then suddenly she has a mask and secret identity the subsequent season.
    Now that you mention it what's even the point of the name change when he's barely in the show?