Page 121 of 655 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 9824

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    omg I am DEAD
    LMAO how you really know it's shade is because she paused, gave her a chance to try to say "nah sugah" and then kept going. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I think all the current X-Men should retire and be replaced by Hellion, Rockslide, Pixie, Surge, Mercury, Anole and Dust

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    I think all the current X-Men should retire and be replaced by Hellion, Rockslide, Pixie, Surge, Mercury, Anole and Dust
    I think you just won the thread. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by PoorStudent View Post
    Does x-men evolution have this:
    This is what the people want. More of this plz.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

BANNED

Is she trying to say Rogue doesnt really know Gambit or she doesnt know Rogue like that? The shade has multiple levels

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Sentinels shouldnt be retired, but the next obvious step for them, is AI, they arent weapons anymore, they are characters, and it would be logical for them to ally with Ultron.
    Sentinels/Ultron (conflict? merging? collaboration?) is stuff of a major Avengers/Xmen crossover. But we all know how those end up tho.

I don't know if controversial, but Bunn's Magneto isn't all that good and doesn't even somehow come close to Claremont's.

Other than Rockslide, Pixie, and Dust, I'm not even sure who these other characters are... only recognize the names, not the actual characters. Unpopular opinion or not, I refuse to believe even you wishes this to happen. I mean unless you want to secretly wish to kill the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is she trying to say Rogue doesnt really know Gambit or she doesnt know Rogue like that? The shade has multiple levels
    I think it's more a nod to the comics because Storm knew Gambit before Rogue and are pretty close friends, even tho the cartoon versions never had the same relationship.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Unpopular opinion: This (somehow) isn't one of the greatest X-Moments across time and space.

Replaced is a bit much imo but I’d read a “student” book no question

unpopular opinion this is storms best costume....maybe the X things holding up her cape are a bit corny but sue me

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Other than Rockslide, Pixie, and Dust, I'm not even sure who these other characters are... only recognize the names, not the actual characters. Unpopular opinion or not, I refuse to believe even you wishes this to happen. I mean unless you want to secretly wish to kill the franchise.

I think it's more a nod to the comics because Storm knew Gambit before Rogue and are pretty close friends, even tho the cartoon versions never had the same relationship.
    Yes, I wish this with all my heart and soul. I believe the X-Men should have a rotating cast and be Generation based. It makes no sense for these characters to be X-Men their entire lives.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yes, I wish this with all my heart and soul. I believe the X-Men should have a rotating cast and be Generation based. It makes no sense for these characters to be X-Men their entire lives.
    The X-men have been a team for less than 15 years. Also,. makes complete sense the X-men would dedicate their lives to the cause as long as mutantkind is facing challenges.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Christ. This is in 1993 too.
    "Cable was right!"

You're welcome everybody.