Page 161 of 772 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Idk who Gerry Duncan is but he’s coming for everyones favs with Storm. It’s giving me life!

https://media.tenor.com/images/1f8f5...4c51/tenor.gif
    he is the current writer for marauders and cable. and yes baby he is defintely coming for everyone's fave and I'm here for it all lol

we eating real good right now

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-26-2021 at 02:07 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he is the current writer for marauders and cable. and yes baby he is defintely coming for everyone's fave and I'm here for it all lol

we eating real good right now

Yet he portrays her as lightning lasso in Marauders... yet he still claims she is the Omega of the Omegas...

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Yet he portrays her as lightning lasso in Marauders... yet he still claims she is the Omega of the Omegas...
    Yeah the only time I've liked his Storm was the issue focused on her and Callisto. Hoping he writes her exit well.

Someone asked Mr. Duggan this question.

I dont make the rules.

#omegasomega
    It's too early! I wasn't ready for all of this awesomeness this morning!

yea I wish he would do better there but I appreciate his love though. saying she is the omegas omega and all creating stories where she is said to be more powerful than thor and dr strange. im here for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    It's too early! I wasn't ready for all of this awesomeness this morning!
    lololol right? Duggan trying to make her be what her creators intended when she was first created which was the be the most powerful character ever. I love it:

https://seanhowe.tumblr.com/post/127...e-her-the-most
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-26-2021 at 09:03 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This era is full of lip service, doesn't even look like he had many issues of marauders to show how she is powerful and never did it.

I will give that Dugan is good to control narrative, even doing zero work

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    This era is full of lip service, doesn't even look like he had many issues of marauders to show how she is powerful and never did it.

I will give that Dugan is good to control narrative, even doing zero work
    I do agree that the his stories were quite lacking. it was mostly lightning lass. however, we did she her defeat death while drunk using h2h and knull just mentioned she was his strongest avatar and he had possessed characters like Thor, hulk invisible woman, and Dr strange. thats a pretty bold statement so there is at least some 616 evidence that has gone beyond just lip service.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-26-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Fantastic Member

I was thinking ... does Storm leaving Marauders would have anything to do with Planet Size?

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I was thinking ... does Storm leaving Marauders would have anything to do with Planet Size?
    yea many have speculated this will be the jump-start to whatever big plans they hsve for her

Storm receiving notification from Krakoan management she is the strongest Omega level mutant:

Fantastic Member

yea many have speculated this will be the jump-start to whatever big plans they hsve for her
    looking forward to it, I want Storm to have a bigger role than babysitting Kitty.

looking forward to it, I want Storm to have a bigger role than babysitting Kitty.
    hello! that was my biggest complaint when it was announced she would be in this book. I'm so happy she is being liberated. smh.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah the only time I've liked his Storm was the issue focused on her and Callisto. Hoping he writes her exit well.
    It's not as though any of the Omega's have been going full-on Omega throughout their appearances in their respective books. It's not like they do Omega All Day Every Day.
    And so far none of the threats the Marauders have faced has even warranted an Omega response.

And Storm is an Omega but even she was captured by Knull. So her Omeganess clearly does not necessarily mean omnipotent.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

Storm receiving notification from Krakoan management she is the strongest Omega level mutant:

lol as she should.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5WbFb_Hi3E

Fantastic Member

hello! that was my biggest complaint when it was announced she would be in this book. I'm so happy she is being liberated. smh.
    Smh I forgot about CotA

yes indeed lolololol

I still can't get over we got 616 evidence of her being more powerful than huld and thor! girls this is not a game!!!

if they show storm terraform by herself in planet size i will be officially lose my sh!t

Smh I forgot about CotA
    children of the atom?

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-26-2021 at 09:42 AM.