Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Lol even with Xtreme...what major event was going down there for Storm? Her marrying the panther did nothing to her and I imagine other characters would be fine branching out as well.

Anyway, on the Jean front, there are some pages floating around because some cool guy was bleeding pages from tomorrow's comics into his article. So be careful out there if you worry about spoilers.

And well...there will be discussion.
    I see what you did there lol

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Sounds like Emma is getting the **** end of the stick tbh.

Stark? Blech
    It could be worse......Stark could marry Madelyn (speaking of sometimes psycho exes, how long till she gets involved in this complex geometric? )

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    It could be worse......Stark could marry Madelyn (speaking of sometimes psycho exes, how long till she gets involved in this complex geometric? )
    I'm sure Hickman knows his limits.

Maybe...

Just read X-Men #7. Won't spoil it (and it's already been spoiled), but I will say that it doesn't confirm or imply anything. Those lamenting the teases from earlier this week were overreacting, in my opinion. That said, I can see why some people are buying into the innuendo. Personally, I think it's too vague to assume anything. It feels like that's on purpose so fans with dirty imaginations can fill in the blanks. I honestly don't mind that.

Beyond that, it's a great issue and one I highly recommend.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yeah I think that fans are taking this way too seriously on these banters. It doesn't really shift the status quo by any means. Though what's happening to Emma is something rather more than that and the fact it's connecting with the rest of the marvel universe is bit ruining the characters all around.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read X-Men #7. Won't spoil it (and it's already been spoiled), but I will say that it doesn't confirm or imply anything. Those lamenting the teases from earlier this week were overreacting, in my opinion. That said, I can see why some people are buying into the innuendo. Personally, I think it's too vague to assume anything. It feels like that's on purpose so fans with dirty imaginations can fill in the blanks. I honestly don't mind that.

I'm glad im the only one that felt it, reading it and throughly nothing concrete or hinted.

BANNED

There’s some really obvious innuendo. It can be taken seriously or written off as a joke depending on the reader. I was hoping for something a little more explicit so I’m disappointed.

Extraordinary Member

I sort of figured, especially with how the spoilers were worded.

I just want to see Wolverine and Cyclops' wild weekend on Fire Island.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    There’s some really obvious innuendo. It can be taken seriously or written off as a joke depending on the reader. I was hoping for something a little more explicit so I’m disappointed.
    I thought it was great, but then, any canon queering up Wolverine makes my life as a slash writer easier.

In other news
    spoilers:
    Cerebus for Pope
    end of spoilers
    Humph, saw that coming.

Extraordinary Member

So, I don't know why, but the new Avengers issues really makes me think we're getting that marriage.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Yeah I just read and everything seemed blown outta proportion

It's a joke. Hickman just subtweeting at this point for atention

The dialogue is so bad, just another dumb *nudge nudge wink wink* that goes nowhere
    There isn't intention of delivering anything.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-26-2020 at 06:01 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I thought it was great, but then, any canon queering up Wolverine makes my life as a slash writer easier.

In other news
    spoilers:
    Cerebus for Pope
    end of spoilers
    Humph, saw that coming.
    Oh, don’t get me wrong I still enjoyed that whole interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    So, I don't know why, but the new Avengers issues really makes me think we're getting that marriage.
    How so? I bought it out of masochism but I literally skimmed through it. I'll need to reread it.