Page 164 of 613 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats not entirely true. Vulcan went to war with the Kree which involved the spae X-men at the time. Xavier led a fleet of Skrulls called Cadre K around the time of Claremont's first return to the X-men during the Maximum Security crossover
    Also, it was revealed during The Illuminati mini-series that Xavier was captured and tortured by the Skrulls, which acted as a catalyst to Secret Invasion. Storm also helped defend Wakanda against the Skrulls.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

It's nice seeing Storm on the cover but I'm taking a wait-and-see approach with this.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. As you said, that certainly explains a lot about the the fact that there isn't a somewhat definitive consensus where it comes to the writer and his application of Storm and her powers.
    Yeah, your right about that.......

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Is a storm solo book brewing Ms. Bartel????

https://mobile.twitter.com/heyjenbar...68702772219906
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    It's nice seeing Storm on the cover but I'm taking a wait-and-see approach with this.
    yea I'm not really that interested in the event at this point honestly. I have my eyes set on june.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Is a storm solo book brewing Ms. Bartel????

https://mobile.twitter.com/heyjenbar...68702772219906
    Yes the Giant Size book which she is drawing a variant cover for

Plus the 1st issue Invasion of WK has Skrull and Kree attacking Wakanda. 2nd issue WK is attacked by a giant plant monster. So unless the Invasion is a misdirection to fight a plant race from taking over the planet, there could be relationship problems again. Lol.

perhaps you are right or perhaps that solo book that she says is still coming is finally in the works. either way it's an amazing time to be a storm fan!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-20-2020 at 02:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Plus the 1st issue Invasion of WK has Skrull and Kree attacking Wakanda. 2nd issue WK is attacked by a giant plant monster. So unless the Invasion is a misdirection to fight a plant race from taking over the planet, there could be relationship problems again. Lol.
    You think Wakanda would Blame Krakoa? For the Plant monster attacking?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    You think Wakanda would Blame Krakoa? For the Plant monster attacking?
    It will depend on the order of events. Looks like Kree/Skull alliance will team with Xmen

If Kree and WK don't reach a peace before that happens to ally against the "tress", there could be political problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    It will depend on the order of events. Looks like Kree/Skull alliance will team with Xmen

If Kree and WK don't reach a peace before that happens to ally against the "tress", there could be political problems.
    I was wondering why you made that post in the BP thread. i doubt Wakanda would be blame the xmen and even still it's unlikely they would go down the path of blaming storm again.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have to bring to everyone's attention a conversation I had with a storm guru BBeryan. He brought to my attention some things ororo did in issue 21 of BP. He referred to he as the queen of multitasking. Not only was she causing plants to grow and tempering with the microclimates but in doing so she did the following:

- Increased temperature in some ships
    - Removed the air in some ships
    - Flash froze the people in some ships

I'm totally amazed with what Coates demonstrated ororo performing. the last time she attempted to channel so much energies in space it nearly killed her. her gift of godhead is one that is truly awe inspiring!
    And this is the reason I miss caption boxes
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I love when people drop me some JenBar.
    Can't wait to see her work on both Giant Size.
    I wonder if Coates is finally leaving for that Storm solo we've been begging for.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    And this is the reason I miss caption boxes
    I miss caption boxes too sometimes. No one did them better for Storm than Claremont. I loved the way he would capture whatever emotions she was feeling at the time or use them to describe in detail the way her powers worked.

I miss caption boxes too sometimes. No one did them better for Storm than Claremont. I loved the way he would capture whatever emotions she was feeling at the time or use them to describe in detail the way her powers worked.

The fact that sis literally had a thunderstorm for hair. Iconic.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡