Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Jean Grey Is A JERK! (*Marvel Legacy Spoilers*)

Following Legacy spoilers, we know that Jean Grey went up to Canada to see Logan's former, Adamantium-filled grave empty in the vein of Jesus Christ. So JEAN GREY KNOWS LOGAN IS ALIVE.

Now we are staring to have X-Books entering Legacy, that should theoretically put them after Legacy #1! Right? Why wouldn't she make an announcement to her friends and family that miss him? Maybe she really is going to be the next Xorn and screw over Kitty Pryde and her understudies for getting Belen killed. Or maybe she didn't want to bring that up in front of Old Man Logan ( poor guy's already simultaneously killing Psylocke while stabbing inbred Hulks ) and Jimmy.

My no-prize is that this is the continuation of Jean's horrible torture to Laura. We already know she didn't like her macking on Scott and psychically forced her to go out with Warren to distract her. Then, she continued to hang out with Laura while Warren went out cheating on her. Now, she knows her dead dad is back.

I knew that was gonna be a shitpost but I expected some more effort put into it.

Astonishing Member

You know what would be great, Laura gets the uninpower again kick's the o5 and Jimmy out of this universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I knew that was gonna be a shitpost but I expected some more effort put into it.
    A shitpost this may be, but that shouldn't distract from Xorneta's plan to expose the X-editorial's total isolation from the rest of the Marvel office!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    You know what would be great, Laura gets the uninpower again kick's the o5 and Jimmy out of this universe.
    I wouldn't blame her. They've done her no favors (especially Warren)

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

She did say "We" as an multiple people. How do you know only Jeen knows of his return? All we know is that Jeen went to visit him.

BANNED

Unfortunately, I don't think the Enigma Force has the power to do that. The Phoenix probably could. However I think it's ultimately going to take Franklin stepping in.

I just plain don't like Jeen. Get her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    She did say "We" as an multiple people. How do you know only Jeen knows of his return? All we know is that Jeen went to visit him.
    That's the emotion equivalent of asking your friends what they want at McDonalds, then only ordering your food and leaving.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think the Enigma Force has the power to do that. The Phoenix probably could. However I think it's ultimately going to take Franklin stepping in.
    So i just want uni power Laura to fight the Phoenix force, and preferably gut jimmy and angle in the process. As for sending them back the'll just retcon the enigma force to being a multiverse level entity because secret wars.

Side note. anyone else think its odd that Phoenix ressurexion ends the same time we get the infinity war movie ? Conspiracy theories start now.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Now we are staring to have X-Books entering Legacy, that should theoretically put them after Legacy #1! Right?
    Cute theory but Jean Grey #8 is Legacy and it happens right in the middle of a story so the order of the books, or even the time frame, isn't that defined. Also, events in Legacy #1 seems to be on a somewhat large scale: if people were already running around with infinity gems, we should see some effects in other books.

Now, just to make you happy and go with your theory, why should it be to Jeen to babble around about Logan? The guy is old enough to let people know that he is back if that's what he want. So complain about him for not contacting his friends and little girl (I bet he is pouting at Laura for stealing his codename)

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    My no-prize is that this is the continuation of Jean's horrible torture to Laura. We already know she didn't like her macking on Scott and psychically forced her to go out with Warren to distract her. Then, she continued to hang out with Laura while Warren went out cheating on her. Now, she knows her dead dad is back.
    lol, yeah ok. You didn't even read Laura's own book?

So that mean Laura doesn't go visit her dad's grave? Ungrateful brat!

We knew Jeen was a jerk since April 2015.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

So i just want uni power Laura to fight the Phoenix force, and preferably gut jimmy and angle in the process. As for sending them back the'll just retcon the enigma force to being a multiverse level entity because secret wars.

Side note. anyone else think its odd that Phoenix ressurexion ends the same time we get the infinity war movie ? Conspiracy theories start now.
    TBH, the Unipower doesn't have a prayer against the Phoenix. The latter is the fundamental force of life and rebirth in the universe. The former more or less just serves to keep the microverse separate from the main universe, and is the lock preventing the Whirldemons from breaking out to wreak havoc on the rest of reality.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    So that mean Laura doesn't go visit her dad's grave? Ungrateful brat!
    Hey now, I've only visited my dad's grave once since he passed in 2009. For some people it's just too hard to be there. :-P

BANNED

Some detractors just can't stop themselves from creating Jean Grey threads...