Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    wheer you read this? when they are on the couch Jean reads his mind and knos what he wants: to be with her

It's not her. Read the issue again and you will know X-man have been erasing minds
    The talk is all about sex not love. And why would he not want to, however he said he needs to say something. It seems something is just on his mind but the though is still not there.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I remember a conversation I had with a Jean fan who though random sex was okay. I was really hoping for more of this two and not Jean pushing Bishop into something he doesn't want.
    Jean me too’d Bishop.

Extraordinary Member

The talk is all about sex not love. And why would he not want to, however he said he needs to say something. It seems something is just on his mind but the though is still not there.
    He has been reconditioned before, this act must have stirred some hidden memories, he probably senses what it coming.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Having sex with Jean Grey is apparently FORBIDDEN
    Well didn't everyone one her past romances die ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Well didn't everyone one her past romances die ?
    She never had a pass romance there because love is forbidden.

He had his mind erased twice. So that is why he feels something is wrong but can't tell.

Jean mind is erased for the 1st time and she also knows something is off, but can't tell what it is

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Jean me too’d Bishop.
    gross

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    He has been reconditioned before, this act must have stirred some hidden memories, he probably senses what it coming.
    I believe he will be the one to saved them and is a nice way from the Killer baby Bishop. I think this will become a Bishop center story as a way to redeem him back to the x men. So far is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He had his mind erased twice. So that is why he feels something is wrong but can't tell.

Jean mind is erased for the 1st time and she also knows something is off, but can't tell what it is
    There's no guarantee this is the first time she's had a memory wipe. Judging by how they replace team members who knows how many times they've had their memories altered.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

She never had a pass romance there because love is forbidden.
    That doesn’t mean she didn’t have one in secret as we are seeing here

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That doesn’t mean she didn’t have one in secret as we are seeing here
    She could not as Scott and Logan where dead. Bishop is questionable because he has been mi d whipe 2 times with this one being the 3rd.

So they cover that this is like a "reverse M Day" situation "where everyone turned into a mutant." Makes me wonder WHERE this reality is? Uncanny and Xforce books take place in the now, is everyone else stuck in Nate's mind? If so, is Nate just sitting in a hotel room somewhere drooling while the rest of the real world goes on around him?

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    So they cover that this is like a "reverse M Day" situation "where everyone turned into a mutant." Makes me wonder WHERE this reality is? Uncanny and Xforce books take place in the now, is everyone else stuck in Nate's mind? If so, is Nate just sitting in a hotel room somewhere drooling while the rest of the real world goes on around him?
    That's what I wanna know too. X- man shouldn't be able to create a whole pocket universe. So Is this all in x-man's head and all the bodies are stored somewhere ala matrix or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    There's no guarantee this is the first time she's had a memory wipe. Judging by how they replace team members who knows how many times they've had their memories altered.
    Ororo says that Jean never forget anything. But you are also right, that Nate substitute members of of marvelous x-men

Gives me the vibe of the Good Place...

I won't go into details for those who haven't seen, but those who have know where I'm going with the thought.

The question should be, If that is really Jean and Pyslocke. You have someone who can tap into memories but can not see what they are fake. Could Nate be keeping Jean and Psylocke in a different place then the rest of the x men?