Page 50 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354601001505501050 ... LastLast

My condolences to you and your family, Cleric.

Spectacular Member Wavemaninawe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    My dad just passed away.
    My ex and I made this flower arrangement yesterday for my friend's funeral. I was thinking first that it might be a bit weird to recycle it. But I figure it makes more sense to share something I had my own hand in making than tracking down some completely random floral image off the web.

blommor.jpg

There's no easy way through this, Cleric. Just keep in mind that you still have your other family members and your friends. They try their best to support you and you try your best to support them. Nobody needs to be the pillar on their own.

With your memories and the impact he made on your life, he will never fully be gone.

Hugs

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

My condolences, Cleric. If you need to vent, we're here for you.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    My dad just passed away.
    More condolences, Cleric. Good luck and be brave.

My condolences to you and yours, Cleric.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Sorry for your loss Cleric.

Sorry to hear this cleric.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Sorry for your loss Cleric, hope you and your family are doing as well as can be expected.

Okay, so it wasn't enough to create a hybrid dinosaur with human intelligence and is notably psychotic. No, no, now we have an intelligent hybrid who can command other dinosaur species to wreak havoc and hunt us down.

All I have to say is: Screw you, Nyarlathotep, who is obviously in the guise of the crazy Asian geneticist that thought crossbreeding dinosaur DNA was a BRILLIANT idea! Yeah, a brilliant idea to KILL US ALL!

And f^&k you, Cthulhu! Because I know you're soaking in this level of madness up and laughing your tentacles off!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Okay, so it wasn't enough to create a hybrid dinosaur with human intelligence and is notably psychotic. No, no, now we have an intelligent hybrid who can command other dinosaur species to wreak havoc and hunt us down.

All I have to say is: Screw you, Nyarlathotep, who is obviously in the guise of the crazy Asian geneticist that thought crossbreeding dinosaur DNA was a BRILLIANT idea! Yeah, a brilliant idea to KILL US ALL!

And f^&k you, Cthulhu! Because I know you're soaking in this level of madness up and laughing your tentacles off!
    I'm reminded of Mesagog from Dino Thunder.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

-Stephen McCranie

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/46...bot-statue.htm

Well, there are worse ways to spend (other people's) time
    -Stephen McCranie

Spectacular Member Wavemaninawe's Avatar

Is it alright if I just start calling this franchise "Darwin Awards"? Seriously... you would figure that some kind of learning process would engage at this point.

- Hey fellas I have this awesome idea. How about we re-re-re-open that wildlife themepark again? Yeah, the one that went SNAFU on every given occasion, ending with mass carnage and even a biohazard outbreak spreading OFF the island, onto the main land.

- Sounds legit. When do we start?

Quote Originally Posted by Wavemaninawe View Post
    Is it alright if I just start calling this franchise "Darwin Awards"? Seriously... you would figure that some kind of learning process would engage at this point.

- Hey fellas I have this awesome idea. How about we re-re-re-open that wildlife themepark again? Yeah, the one that went SNAFU on every given occasion, ending with mass carnage and even a biohazard outbreak spreading OFF the island, onto the main land.

- Sounds legit. When do we start?
    Nah, see it was apparently going fine, up until they decided to fuck with genetic engineering. The words "we made it BIGGER than a T-Rex" should never come out of your mouth. Not to mention they apparently made it hyper-intelligent. Which is basically saying "hey, it's not enough we made this motherfucker gigantic, how about we make it smarter than a human". Because at that point, you've got something with the instincts of, say, an Apex Predator, walking around in a multi-ton/multi-story body, with intelligence enough to well ..

Look, this movie is Cthulhu approved. All you need to know.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to me. Thanks all.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM