Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Keep in mind that Willow did say she's writing another book after this that has to be kept under wraps for now... A solo Psylocke series, dealing with her new Inhuman status? Oh god...
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    I want this to happen.
    I'd like Elizabeth and Bolt to know eachother because I find a telepath for a man who must remain mute all the time PERFECT!
    Also, with Elizabeth being fierce and kill if necesarry, to me, I envision Black Bolt's courageous, strong, gentle and selflessness personality to be soothing for Elizabeth and perhaps warm her heart which had to become more cold through the years in order for her to go on

The solicit says "And while some of the team follow a lead that takes them to the Inhuman Queen MEDUSA, Psylocke makes an EXPLOSIVE discovery of her own…". The others will meet Medusa, not Psylocke.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The solicit says "And while some of the team follow a lead that takes them to the Inhuman Queen MEDUSA, Psylocke makes an EXPLOSIVE discovery of her own…". The others will meet Medusa, not Psylocke.
    I think she's going to find out on her own, and then keep it a secret.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

oooh, secrets!

BANNED

Psylocke has never had an honest conversation in her life, including with herself.

BANNED

Psylocke is obvious target for Marvel to jack, of course it might be tricky if they want to stuff her in a asian body but they can probably jack British Betsy for the MCU.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Psylocke has never had an honest conversation in her life, including with herself.
    She runs from introspection. It's why she's still strutting around in a facade not of her making.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Psylocke is obvious target for Marvel to jack, of course it might be tricky if they want to stuff her in a asian body but they can probably jack British Betsy for the MCU.
    No they can't. If Marvel even TRIES to use Psylocke in ANY way, shape or form, Fox is going to be all over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    No they can't. If Marvel even TRIES to use Psylocke in ANY way, shape or form, Fox is going to be all over them.
    why is Psylocke any different then Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch. All marvel had to do was make them not mutants in the comic books and not children of Magneto to be able to use them... What if they make Psylocke an Inhuman...
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    why is Psylocke any different then Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch. All marvel had to do was make them not mutants in the comic books and not children of Magneto to be able to use them... What if they make Psylocke an Inhuman...
    Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were available to Fox and Marvel per the original sale of rights.

Astonishing Member

the twins differ because; initial arc as brotherhood members aside; they promptly spent the better part of the next thirty years prior to the deal with fox as nigh-exclusively part of the avengers books, even after the retcon of mags being their dad.

and since marvel uk is more tied to the x-books than the MU-side; odds are alot of their guys are covered by the deal (i remember there were apparently rights issues that prevented faiza and some other mi13 chars being used in revolutionary war)
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 01-07-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

You're being paranoid.

I doubt that she'll be revealed as Inhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were available to Fox and Marvel per the original sale of rights.
    Well not technically. The 2 were never named as "Exceptions" Marvel found a loophole and is able to use them because they are both prominent members of the Avengers and just cannot refer to them as mutants... Maybe they could refer to them as something else? Inhumans Perhaps? Anyways, Marvel can use other people too but just cannot refer to them or insinuate that they are mutants or gained their powers through genetic evolution. If they wanted to use Wolverine I bet you Marvel would win that lawsuit as long as they introduced him into the avengers films as him receiving his powers as a result of being an Inhuman and through lab experimentation with Adamantium. Its all in how its worded. In a world where contracts are law there are always loopholes. I have a feeling that in Phase 4 we are going to be seeing alot of the X-Men being called other things then X-Men or mutants so that Marvel can use them in movies or tv shows.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Ultimate Member

She already is an otherworlder and mutant and all of that, her being an inhuman wouldn't be a stretch or "explosive" imho, and yeah last I checked X-Force has been cancelled, and I'd rather she not get paired off with Black Bolt or any new fangled pairing that'd only last a short time, she deserves better after getting that treatment the last like decade. And the explosive discovery could be a bomb of some sort or who is really behind the holes or whatever.