Page 73 of 719 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Hehe.....This'll be pretty interesting.....I wonder how parsley will react to *reads previous post* OH GOD DAMNIT!!!

...I think Etrina and Neva just accidentally pulled a dual-troll technique.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    ...I think Etrina and Neva just accidentally pulled a dual-troll technique.
    Assuming we consider it one action after the other.....Neva just stole it, gave it back, and then Etrina stabbed it the moment it touched down.

So yeah.....duel-troll.

*sigh*......*pulls out bat* So how many hits does it take to give a threshing a memory wiping concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Assuming we consider it one action after the other.....Neva just stole it, gave it back, and then Etrina stabbed it the moment it touched down.

So yeah.....duel-troll.

*sigh*......*pulls out bat* So how many hits does it take to give a threshing a memory wiping concussion.
    Well knowing how to make something doesn't necessarily translate to the ability to do so.

Which is why Anula is rolling toward Capital City right now to abduct Jinzi himself.

...hmm...should probably PM the man in charge about something, but I have the flu and can barely stay coherent today.

Hope ya start feeling better, GG. The flu sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Well knowing how to make something doesn't necessarily translate to the ability to do so.

Which is why Anula is rolling toward Capital City right now to abduct Jinzi himself.

...hmm...should probably PM the man in charge about something, but I have the flu and can barely stay coherent today.
    Honey lemon ginger tea for what ails 'ya! -- Zaofan

Feel better soon!

And now, at long last, I will finally post my freaking profile for Neva... again.

Lady Nevanlinna
    Race/Species: Threshling
    Height/Weight: 6'0, 160 lbs
    Power Level: Android Saga SSJ Vegeta
    Style: Paritrāṇa (Self-defense, preservation.)
    Techniques

Ewigkeit (Immaterial) - The ability to "preserve" or "freeze" emotions and physical sensations in oneself and others. For example, preserving the apex of pain or pleasure or anger or whatnot.

Cloud of Earth (Magic) - Creates a cloud that gradually petrifies anything within it. The most immediate effect is the inhibition of mobility, but the longer a target stays inside the cloud, the more disabled they become, until at last they become an immobile statue.

Body of Water (Magic) - A magical spell that allows Nevanlinna to turn herself (as well clothing/armor and Ewige Wiederkunft) into water. Generally used as a defensive measure, though it can be used for infiltration and... probably offense, I guess?

Boundary of Air (Magic) - Creates an immaterial "barrier" that expels all the air from inside it.

Aura of Fire (Magic/ki) - Imbues her aura with fire properties. Burns enemies when she strikes them/they get close, but the fire is most effective against ki energy. Weak ki blasts (and non-damaging ones) will pretty much get burned away, while stronger, more advanced ones (Dodonpa, Kamehameha, Galick Gun, stuff like that) and the like will have their damage mitigated, though they'll still hurt her if the opponent lands a direct hit. Of course, vs a much stronger opponent, its effectiveness is limited.

Vaikuntha, the Realm of the Preserver - A pocket realm connected to Nevanlinna. Mostly used as a convenient means of storage and shelter, Nevanlinna can enter it with a brief moment of concentration. Fairly large, it has a moderate healing effect on those who enter it, and the realm itself, if damaged, will gradually return to an undamaged state.

Ether Strike (Magic/Ki) - An energy attack combining both magical and ki energies in the form of a white-hot glowing sphere. While usable against single-targets, its primary purpose is to destroy large celestial objects--moons, planets, perhaps even stars if the user is powerful enough.

Null Magic Field (Magic) - An anti-sorcery technique that dispells magical spells. Used in an AoE fashion, it'll dispel any magic that does not have power being continuously pumped into it, and temporarily weaken magic that does. It can be concentrated for greater effect.

Invisibility - A simple spell learned from observing her half-brother's battle with Earth's defenders. Hides the caster from view. Simple enough

Prepare for trouble, and make it double - Learned by means of observation from Anula. Creates an equally powerful double of the caster. Can duplicate items, though any magical items duplicated will lack any special effects. Limited to one double.

Azure Blade (Ki) - First displayed during the liberation of the Chromakai homeworld, this technique is multi-purpose. By enveloping her sword (or fist) in ki, she can extend her reach, striking, and defensive power.

Narayanastra - Throws multiple energy spheres, paying no heed to accuracy. With precise ki-control, the sphere stop and hang mid-air (or underground) until Nevanlinna commands them to converge upon the enemy, inflicting massive damage.

Govind (Protector of the Land) - By drawing upon the willingly-granted power of Vaikuntha's inhabitants, Neva can empower herself to awesome new heights of power for a time. Currently, she can push herself to the level of a super saiyan or thereabouts. Lasts for 10 posts.

Freebie Techniques (Generic Ki Blasts, Ki Sense, Ki Suppression, Flight)
    Items:
    Ewige Wiederkunft - A sword gained on Nevanlinna's homeworld. Possesses the ability of teleportation, either to the owner or the owner to it. Very durable, possibly made of Katchin.

Threshling Armor - A replacement/upgrade of her previous set of armor. Increases her power considerably.

Special:
    Superhuman Intelligence, especially in regards to technology

Minor body manipulation - Nevanlinna's species can alter their body in minor ways. Rearranging organs, lengthening/flattening body, altering ears/eyes for better sight/hearing. That sort of thing.

Psychic Shadow - Her species is mentally "isolated" and as a result, their minds cannot be read unless one is touching them. The same applies to any attempts by psychics of her species to read the minds of others--touch only.

Magic - It's magic. I ain't gotta explain ****.

History: Nevanlinna is, in a sense, an explorer for her race. While well-known and well-liked on her homeworld, her options in life were, unfortunately, limited, and so she chose to leave her homeworld to scout out the universe on her race's behalf. It took some... intense debate to convince her family to allow her this opportunity, but in the end she was allowed to sate her wanderlust, provided she kept regular contact.

Since leaving her homeworld, she's learned much about the barbaric, uncivilized races that inhabit the wider universe, such as Earthlings, Namekians, Freezy Pops(?!), Nevadians, and, worst of all, the brutish, crude, barbaric, worthless, uncivilized Saiyans. This knowledge, of course, has been relayed back to her people, to be archived and studied. All-in-all, it has been an interesting and enlightening journey for Nevanlinna, though she does occasionally miss her family and friends back home.

Other: She was born with a mutation that granted her a... very unusual appearance among her people. While this does draw attention to her, it's in a good way, since such mutations are considered exotic and beautiful.
    Well-versed in a number of subjects, from martial arts to history to etiquette.
    Somewhat more open-minded and accepting towards other species, unlike the majority of her kind, but still considers her people superior to all others.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 01-12-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Retired Overlord

Ok, made an edit to my end. (Fire me a PM if ya need it edited in any way Qin).

....and the floor is now open, cause I know Sub it itched to squeeze one of us into chowder.

Edited my post, as well.

Zykona & Demjir are pretty much the only mention Konatsians. it should be noted that Tapion , his brother Minotia and the monster Hirudegarn don't exist in this universe
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-15-2018 at 08:59 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I'm a little tired, not sure if I will be posting today or not. Meagan is still with Wilhiem, Cyanna is now exploring the base/barracks, and Dash is sitting on the roof of the base/barracks.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Parsley/Neva: Fix it.

Etrina: ......You know.....there are certain ethical ramifications for..

Both: FIX IT!

Etrina: But I haven't even tol...

Both:

**** ethics. We want chicks with guns.

WE WANT CHICKS WITH GUNS NOW.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    **** ethics. We want chicks with guns.

WE WANT CHICKS WITH GUNS NOW.
    See, this guy gets it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm a little tired, not sure if I will be posting today or not. Meagan is still with Wilhiem, Cyanna is now exploring the base/barracks, and Dash is sitting on the roof of the base/barracks.
    Since everyone is either trying to get more info from the old man, or explore the area, I think I'll just wait until either something happens, Cleric throws me something, or one of my characetrs get asked a question. At least for now. Still tired, had a long day.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.