Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default A-Force #1 SPOILERS

- Preview
    - Giant Megaladon attacks the patrolling team and they fight
    - Am. Chavez throws the thing outside of the borders and breaks the Shield even though they all told her to stop
    - Sam Wilson Thor shows up due to breaking the Laws of Dooms
    - Strange tells Baroness She-Hulk basically there is no pleading if you break the most sacred laws of the God Doom
    - Fem-Loki and... Nico? cry and stuff, Chavez is taken away by the Thors
    - people said and bicker about the rule of She-Hulk
    - She-Hulk calsl the Sub Mariners (Namor, Namorita, Namora) to investigate where the shark came from
    - Captain Universe crashes down into Arcadia

I thought this was boring personally but not relaly a fan of any of these characters. Got more insight into the laws of Doom and Battleworld though (which I why I read)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I figured that whatever Chavez ended up doing would lead to her been sent to The Shield (and show up in the Siege series).

Haven't read it yet, but it sounds interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by CZor View Post
    I figured that whatever Chavez ended up doing would lead to her been sent to The Shield (and show up in the Siege series).

Haven't read it yet, but it sounds interesting....
    Sounds like in Doomworld, if you cross your boundaries, you are toast... especially if it is the shield.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Cant' wait to pick this up!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Sounds like in Doomworld, if you cross your boundaries, you are toast... especially if it is the shield.
    Yeah, something that is making me pick up Old Man Logan as he is going to be doing pretty much that.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

OML follows his own rules and it's harder to track a single guy that doesn't want to be found than someone apart of a well known organization.

BANNED

1st issue is going to be setup. It was stated in past CBR articles that A-Force will eventually figure out what the hell is going on on Battleworld.

BANNED

I have the sudden urge to hum the depressing version of America: ###ck Yeah
    with how this issue turned out.

Good issue, pacey action, though the hammy Doom domain driven dialogue does take a bit of getting used to.

And apparently somehow in Battleworld, Sharknado is still a thing
    Last edited by Loose Threads; 05-20-2015 at 07:36 AM.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    1st issue is going to be setup. It was stated in past CBR articles that A-Force will eventually figure out what the hell is going on on Battleworld.
    Well, they just lost one of their own so I assume it'll make them question why they aren't allowed to go beyond their zone.

Really enjoyed this. I am curious about the Sub-Mariners. Are they just allowed to roam?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Noticed that in doomworld even travel betwen kingdoms is not ok, without proper authorization. Only the thors can do that. I thikn tha tis in part to avoid the mind of the people deal with incongruences like when Spider Gween disocver Gwen stacys grave...I think Latverion/Battlworld is much more frail construct than we think, also the presence of Captain UnIverse and other stuff made me think that in each of the comics there will be a big or small clue about how to possibly solve all this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Threads View Post
    I have the sudden urge to hum the depressing version of America: ###ck Yeah
    with how this issue turned out.

Good issue, pacey action, though the hammy Doom domain driven dialogue does take a bit of getting used to.

And apparently somehow in Battleworld, Sharknado is still a thing
    Is a Doom's world, is a miracle that everyone is allowed a limited free speech at all (by the way Strange is really getting on my nerve, I hope he has a good reason to behave like he do, since it is implied he still remember everything....).

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Noticed that in doomworld even travel betwen kingdoms is not ok, without proper authorization. Only the thors can do that. I thikn tha tis in part to avoid the mind of the people deal with incongruences like when Spider Gween disocver Gwen stacys grave...I think Latverion/Battlworld is much more frail construct than we think, also the presence of Captain UnIverse and other stuff made me think that in each of the comics there will be a big or small clue about how to possibly solve all this mess.
    That's what I'm thinking, too. It also explains why the punishment for crossing the boarders (or this case flinging things over borders) without permission results in lifetime banishment to the Shield--because Doom doesn't anyone going around telling others how there are multiple versions of themselves all over Battleworld. Because if you saw another version of yourself somewhere else, that would lead to all sorts of questions which would be considered "heresy" against the theocracy and Battleworld's established religion, which appears to have been put in place in order to "protect" the populace from discovering the "horror" that there used to be multiple universes and that they were all destroyed.
    Last edited by stillanerd; 05-20-2015 at 02:48 PM.
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Is a Doom's world, is a miracle that everyone is allowed a limited free speech at all (by the way Strange is really getting on my nerve, I hope he has a good reason to behave like he do, since it is implied he still remember everything....).
    Yeah, what happened to Strange? This was just way too callous on his part, especially not even bothering to remember America's name. I don't think surviving the final Incursion with Doom and creating Battleworld with him has effected him positively.

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    That's what I'm thinking, too. It also explains why the punishment for crossing the boarders (or this case flinging things over boarders) without permission results in lifetime banishment to the Shield--because Doom doesn't anyone going around telling others how there are multiple versions of themselves all over Battleworld. Because if you saw another version of yourself somewhere else, that would lead to all sorts of questions which would be considered "heresy" against the theocracy and Battleworld's established religion, which appears to have been put in place in order to "protect" the populace from discovering the "horror" that there used to be multiple universes and that they were all destroyed.
    I can go along with this theory, but didn't the Thors in issue #2 discuss this and just write it off as being part of the magic of their God, Doom? Then again, if they saw it on such a large scale it probably would seem much stranger...