Default Dark Horse's The Witcher Volume 1 TPB cover by Mignola

SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Lourié / Dr. Pepper

Very good video game series and a rather nice comic book adaptation by DH. I've been buying the issues and it's nice to see a special treatment for the TPB. Well worth buying.

Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    Very good video game series and a rather nice comic book adaptation by DH. I've been buying the issues and it's nice to see a special treatment for the TPB. Well worth buying.
    Cool to hear. I'll be picking this one up surely.

As yet I sadly haven't been compatible to playing the Witcher 2 or 1, but I've been hearing but good things. Also I mean to be reading the original novels by Polish Fantasy writer Andrzej Sapkowski once I can.
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Lourié / Dr. Pepper

Quote Originally Posted by Kees_L View Post
    Cool to hear. I'll be picking this one up surely.

As yet I sadly haven't been compatible to playing the Witcher 2 or 1, but I've been hearing but good things. Also I mean to be reading the original novels by Polish Fantasy writer Andrzej Sapkowski once I can.
    To anyone interested in The Witcher franchise in either game of comic form and hasn't had the pleasure of enjoying the original prose books, I cant recommend that you check them out enough ASAP.

Plenty of info about them here - http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Witcher_series

All-New Member

Unfortunately i haven't found an official english translation of the books except the first two. Just some fan translations.
    But those books that I've read till now are awesome.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    Grog liked the comic book. Who else read it? What did you think?

Quote Originally Posted by terence View Post
    Grog liked the comic book. Who else read it? What did you think?
    I did, and it was pretty good. it actually reminded me of Sapkowski's very early short stories, the ones that came before the novels with the semi-twist ending and it captured Geralt's personality perfectly.

I do feel that it could have been told in 4 issues instead of 5 without losing anything, but then again thats the current lay of the land for comic reading.