Default storm Vs rogue vs wolverine vs gambit vs iceman vs nightcrawler

1) Classic versions.
    2) Strongest versions

Fights are to KO or TKO. Not too the death.

Switched scott out for kurt.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 07-12-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Isnt at least one version of Bobby essentially impossible to KO?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

More or less. However, the question is if he was also immune to telepathy. I''m sure Rogue has touched a telepath at some point and IIRC her strongest versions involve her being able to cycle between the powers of everyone she's ever touched.

I’m assuming that the strongest version of Gambit would be New Sun?

Incredible Member

If Rogue held onto Bobby long enough, his power would become hers and he would be out of the battle for the duration.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    If Rogue held onto Bobby long enough, his power would become hers and he would be out of the battle for the duration.
    He has no particular reason to let that happen, and has shown himself absolutely capable of covering the entire earth in ice, outfreezing Frost Giants, and pretty trivially dishing out absolute zero cold. He can also now take his consciousness and put it into any snow or ice or water he likes, and that can be on the other side of the earth from where he's reacting. What I'm saying is, Rogue can't actually touch him unless he lets it happen.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He has no particular reason to let that happen, and has shown himself absolutely capable of covering the entire earth in ice, outfreezing Frost Giants, and pretty trivially dishing out absolute zero cold. He can also now take his consciousness and put it into any snow or ice or water he likes, and that can be on the other side of the earth from where he's reacting. What I'm saying is, Rogue can't actually touch him unless he lets it happen.
    Depending on her super speed status, she might get a good drain going before he realizes that the fight had even started.

Edit: Not to mention that she has taken Iceman's powers before, as well as Professor X's.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 07-17-2018 at 06:42 PM.