Page 697 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 1975976476876936946956966976986997007017077477971197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 20731

Finally! We're getting Wolverine by Aaron vol.2!!! That means the only part of his Wolverine/X-Men run not to be collected in OHC is the first arc of Amazing X-Men (I still don't get why they didn't include it in WatXM Omni).

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Anyone know when the Daredevil Silver Age v2 omnibus is due out?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Apparently, it’s only 7-12.
    Ah, thanks. That kind of sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    That's highly unlikely to be included in this, the first issue literally came out
    Agreed.
    That said, I wonder where Born will be collected? First volume or later? If later then there's a slight chance the new mini could be collected but I somewhat doubt it. However, I could see Marvel recollecting that along with Born in a new OHC, kind of like they did with the two Wolverine Origin mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    You're assuming there will be one. But if they are planning one, there's been no word of it so far.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    You're assuming there will be one. But if they are planning one, there's been no word of it so far.
    Thanks. I would think Marvel would make a v2 since the DD TV show on Netflix has been such a hit. But with Marvel, who knows right? I guess I just assumed there would be. Kind of dumb to make an omni of the first one and then not do any more.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Incredible Member

Kind of dumb to make an omni of the first one and then not do any more.
    The Hulk says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    The Hulk says hi.
    haha, I was just about to say the same thing.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Wow, early 2018 is going to be a very dry spell for me? Where the hell are my Black Panther, Ant Man, and New Muntants Omnis, Marvel?
    Cyclops was right

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Thanks. I would think Marvel would make a v2 since the DD TV show on Netflix has been such a hit. But with Marvel, who knows right? I guess I just assumed there would be. Kind of dumb to make an omni of the first one and then not do any more.
    I'm confident there will be a Vol. 2. I suspect it will be solicited around the time of the 3rd Netflix season of Daredevil or possibly the 2nd Netflix season of Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post

Agreed.
    That said, I wonder where Born will be collected? First volume or later? If later then there's a slight chance the new mini could be collected but I somewhat doubt it. However, I could see Marvel recollecting that along with Born in a new OHC, kind of like they did with the two Wolverine Origin mini-series.

I dunno, I'm hoping we get a contents list pretty soon. I hope they collect it rather chronologically.

The Tyger
    Born 1-4
    Punisher 1-30(ish, I forget how the story arcs break.)

Then the hypothetical(inevitable?) volume 2

Punisher 30-60
    Barracuda 1-5
    The Cell
    The End

Spectacular Member

That's highly unlikely to be included in this, the first issue literally came out
    I know, I know

I dunno, I'm hoping we get a contents list pretty soon. I hope they collect it rather chronologically.

The Tyger
    Born 1-4
    Punisher 1-30(ish, I forget how the story arcs break.)

Then the hypothetical(inevitable?) volume 2

Punisher 30-60
    Barracuda 1-5
    The Cell
    The End
    Completely agree with this order of contents, which is why the timing of this Omnibus is massively frustrating!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted it's finally on it's way, but why not delay it by 6 months and include the Platoon material between The Tyger and Born!?! - We've waited this long, 6 months more to have a fuller Omnibus collection would've been far better!

It'll probably get dropped into a volume 2 as bonus content, but it'll be out of place just tagged on the end.

If / when we get a Vol.2, do you guys think it's likely we'll get a Punisher MAX Companion Omnibus to collect the remaining non-Ennis/Aaron material?:
    #61-75
    Punisher MAX Annual 2007
    Punisher: Force of Nature
    Punisher MAX Special: Little Black Book
    Punisher MAX: Naked Kill
    Punisher MAX: Get Castle
    Punisher MAX: Butterfly
    Punisher MAX: Happy Ending
    Punisher MAX: Hot Rods of Death[10]
    Punisher MAX: Tiny Ugly World
    Untold Tales of the Punisher MAX (#1-5)

Perfect size for an Omnibus and most is not collected in oversized format!
    Last edited by jm21; 10-14-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

My guess is that unlike, TIH v.1, which took forever to sell out & doesn't have a hot TV property, they will do one.
    However, likely not before reprinting the two Bendis DD volumes like they did the Brubakers
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    I know, I know

Completely agree with this order of contents, which is why the timing of this Omnibus is massively frustrating!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted it's finally on it's way, but why not delay it by 6 months and include the Platoon material between The Tyger and Born!?! - We've waited this long, 6 months more to have a fuller Omnibus collection would've been far better!

It'll probably get dropped into a volume 2 as bonus content, but it'll be out of place just tagged on the end.

If / when we get a Vol.2, do you guys think it's likely we'll get a Punisher MAX Companion Omnibus to collect the remaining non-Ennis/Aaron material?:
    #61-75
    Punisher MAX Annual 2007

I dunno, I'm kinda okay with the Platoon getting it's own OHC. Is it 6 issues or 12? I don't even know, to be honest.

And I've heard that other stuff between Ennis and Aaron is pretty eh.

I dunno, I'm kinda okay with the Platoon getting it's own OHC. Is it 6 issues or 12? I don't even know, to be honest.

I've just read it and it was very eh for me. Loved Ennis and Aaron tho.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    I know, I know

#61-75
    Punisher MAX Annual 2007

I don't expect the stuff between Ennis and Aaron to get collected. You can still get the OHC for cheap. I also don't expect Marvel to collect Platoon in an omnibus. It's not like they picked up Ennis' uncollected Punisher War Journal mini when they re-issued his omnibus earlier this year. Also, there's still a tpb and HC/OHC market for Marvel to exploit. My two cents.

It's supposed to be six issues. The other stuff was OK but it was sandwiched between one incredible run (Ennis) and one damn good one (Aaron).