Page 192 of 657 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 9843

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Like there's so much and so many pages dedicated to explaining things... and yet a bunch of stuff remains unexplained.
    Like what?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Like what?
    Probably complaining about the Wiki pages inside the books.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-07-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Probably complaining about the Wiki pages inside the books.
    I like the wiki pages in the books, they are fun. Lots of interesting tidbits to digest.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-07-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Seems like it might be part of a continuing comic book!
    Oh boy, I sure bet that PoX, that's obviously gonna have pages dedicated to I'm blue dabadee is definitely gonna fill all those holes.

edit: You know what, let me not be a smart ass. Let me express myself properly.

In 11 issues. Hickman has given us a lot of tidbits in this series dedicated to setting the groundwork... but not expressed any of it beyond How the Hellfire Club generally works and how the nation came into being.

Le'ts layout what we know(Know, not just given slight references to) about Krakoa from HoX/PoX (Not the solicits just this run)

1. Krakoa is a sovereign nation established due to pharmaceutical benefit o the planet
    2. There is a council of 12 that rules the nation
    3. Hellfire Corporation is the diplomatic/economic arm with 3 representatives on the council (We know why two of those representatives are who they are. I got no problem with the 3rd being a 'mystery' to be revealed at a later time
    4. Portals everywhere around the planet for Mutant travel and are selective
    5. Conquering Death and all of that.
    6. Cypher and his relationship with Krakoa.

That is painfully barren in terms of actual knowledge of this nation.

We don't know anything about the locations mentioned (You gotta hypothesize on that one. Some are obvious, most are not)
    Are the other Seats like Hellfire Club? You know, representatives in charge of different departments?
    How does the military work? We're basically just told who the commanders are and left with nothing about it.

Given that 4 of the 6 upcoming books reference industries/organizations in Krakoa that have really important functions... you'd think they'd give us a sliver of an idea about all rather than just one of them.
    Last edited by Woozie; 10-06-2019 at 09:32 PM.

BANNED

All things that can (and in all likelihood will) very clearly be explored and expounded on in - wait for it - the new X-Men line-wide launch set predominantly on Krakoa.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-07-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Incredible Member

I wonder how many of you remember before the internet when we just sat in comic shops talking and having no idea what was coming next

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    I wonder how many of you remember before the internet when we just sat in comic shops talking and having no idea what was coming next
    That would be me.
    I remember sitting on the bus on the way home from Odyssey 7 in Manc, reading UXM 168 (when Maddy Pryor turned up) and listening to the new Steeleye Span* album on my Walkman. That was a head f*ck.

*For those who haven’t been listening to British folk rock since the 70s, Maddy Prior is the lead singer with Steeleye.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    There was a time when the internet started that people talked about what was coming next. People are just spoiled now.
    "Cable was right!"

We already know more about how Krakoa works than we ever learned about Utopia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    We already know more about how Krakoa works than we ever learned about Utopia
    My favourite part about Utopia was that it was an asteroid that at some point developed a beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    My favourite part about Utopia was that it was an asteroid that at some point developed a beach.
    Remember how Colossus, the New Mutants and the students were all expected to do the farm work but we never saw any crop yields?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Remember how Colossus, the New Mutants and the students were all expected to do the farm work but we never saw any crop yields?
    It takes time for crop to grow and mature (they did not have Tempus then) and Utopia only lasted a few weeks by the last count.

I do not like the new X symbol. For me it makes me think of separation. The original X to me symbolized a group that may go out in all directions but find common ground in the center. IN the new X logo with the separation it makes me feel like everyone is on a different path with two going back words in separate directions and two going forward in separate directions. It's a small thing but i really don't like that new logo. But the two groups can never meet. Regression vs. Progression. Though a part of me feel the separate thing was intended.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Jean Grey's death by Morrison was the worst and most unnecessary X-Men death ever.

I dont like the idea of mass resurrection of mutants, many of them should stay dead, especially those who have been dead for more than two decades. It works with the idea of the sacrifices being made by the X-Men.

I really dont need every mutant that has existed in Krakoa, i would rather see new ones.