Thread: Wrestling WWE

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    as goofy MMA gimmicks go, Archibald Peck (in CHIKARA) had Mixed Martial Archie
    Mixed Martial Archie is THE goofy MMA gimmick.

If Chikara did a superfight between MMA and Renato Laranja, I'd turn into Yano and shill that shit.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

I watched JJs stuff with Chyna not that long ago watching old raws. So many things they cannot do now, but the whole hitting her with frying pan then putting the apron on her was great.

BANNED

oddly enough, Archie is what got me into CHIKARA - one of the first matches I ever saw was Archie vs Eddie Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Mixed Martial Archie is THE goofy MMA gimmick.

If Chikara did a superfight between MMA and Renato Laranja, I'd turn into Yano and shill that shit.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    this gif is amazing

NXT Tapings Spoilers:

spoilers:
    William Regal announced a new title for NXT called the NXT North American Championship

EC3 vs. Adam Cole vs. Velveteen Dream vs. Killian Dain vs. Lars Sullivan vs. Ricochet in a 6 man Ladder Match official for NXT Takeover New Orleans and the winner will be crown the 1st NXT North American Champion.
    end of spoilers

Possible look of the Cruiserweight Tag Team Championships designs
    https://twitter.com/BeltFanDan/statu...10866372562944
    Last edited by DragonKent17; 03-07-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I thought the main event was fun.
    Same here. I loved that ending with Sami catching Owens with the helluva kick.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    Same here. I loved that ending with Sami catching Owens with the helluva kick.
    I wonder if that means Sami vs KO for WrestleMania, or if they'll make up and continue their feud with Shane.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    NXT Tapings Spoilers:

spoilers:
    William Regal announced a new title for NXT called the NXT North American Championship

EC3 vs. Adam Cole vs. Velveteen Dream vs. Killian Dain vs. Lars Sullivan vs. Ricochet in a 6 man Ladder Match official for NXT Takeover New Orleans and the winner will be crown the 1st NXT North American Champion.
    end of spoilers

Last edited by steve2275; 03-07-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NXT Tapings Spoilers:

spoilers:

end of spoilers

I really don't think the NXT North American Championship fits at all. If your creating a TV title to defend most weeks on NXT ...just call it the NXT TV Championship.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I really don't think the NXT North American Championship fits at all. If your creating a TV title to defend most weeks on NXT ...just call it the NXT TV Championship.
    Agreed. I think NXT needs a secondary title, but honestly I would be cool with the UK title being the defacto secondary belt.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Agreed. I think NXT needs a secondary title, but honestly I would be cool with the UK title being the defacto secondary belt.
    I think the UK Title should have some unique rules to it really before I'd say make it a secondary title. It should be a "special" title in a way.

- It can only be defended in Canada , Australia and European countries.

- Exceptions can be if the challenger is from those countries and demands a title shot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

You know speaking of "created" titles the comical one that always makes me chuckle is the long winding insane path of the TNA Legends title. A belt created for Booker T to make him be special there and as Booker joked before he left TNA made him drop it in a nothing match. But lets examine the insane path of that title.

TNA Legends Championship : 2008-2009 .
    TNA Global Championship : 2009-2010
    TNA TV Championship : 2010-2014
    TNA King of the Mountain : 2015-2016

Finally the belt was ended and a new championship was created called the Impact Grand Championship. But its amazing to see a belt get renamed so much comically in a 8 year span.

NXT Tapings Spoilers:

spoilers:

end of spoilers

that is a dumb way to crown a 1st champion imo.

i'm generally not a fan of jr tag titles in any promotion but in a jr/cruiser exclusive promotion it's not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    agreed.

so you guys see the thing with sami callihan and eddie edwards??

i in hindsight they probably should've used a rubber bat but i think 99% of the time sami doesn't whiff on the swing like that and it's no big deal. i'm a big shane douglas fan but imo his comments were way off especially considering some of the spots he's done and been involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You know speaking of "created" titles the comical one that always makes me chuckle is the long winding insane path of the TNA Legends title. A belt created for Booker T to make him be special there and as Booker joked before he left TNA made him drop it in a nothing match. But lets examine the insane path of that title.

TNA Legends Championship : 2008-2009 .
    TNA Global Championship : 2009-2010
    TNA TV Championship : 2010-2014
    TNA King of the Mountain : 2015-2016

Finally the belt was ended and a new championship was created called the Impact Grand Championship. But its amazing to see a belt get renamed so much comically in a 8 year span.
    and even that title has already been revamped, same name but regular rules now(no rounds or decisions).
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-08-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that is a dumb way to crown a 1st champion imo.

i'm generally not a fan of jr tag titles in any promotion but in a jr/cruiser exclusive promotion it's not a bad thing.

agreed.

so you guys see the thing with sami callihan and eddie edwards??

i in hindsight they probably should've used a rubber bat but i think 99% of the time sami doesn't whiff on the swing like that and it's no big deal. i'm a big shane douglas fan but imo his comments were way off especially considering some of the spots he's done and been involved in.

and even that title has already been revamped, same name but regular rules now(no rounds or decisions).

Well....according to spoilers ...Anthem has killed that title now. Its over as Don Callis claims that this was one too many titles in the company. (Its getting merged soon)