Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1540

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Seems based on the Webtoon version .
    Was getting those vibes as well

Mighty Member

After reading Urban Legend I feel they are setting Tim up to either join The Outsiders or restart the We Are Robin team.

Besides Urban Legends, Future State Tim is in Future State Gotham this week.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    After reading Urban Legend I feel they are setting Tim up to either join The Outsiders or restart the We Are Robin team.
    Honestly, the inclusion of Tim in the Outsiders story was just weird (the entire story was rushed and very unclear, IMO).
    The "we are Robins" reference to Duke was also weird - what was that supposed to mean? was it just meta, trying to remind people that Duke was a semi-Robin?

Anyway, I don't think I want Tim in the Outsiders. That would also defy the purpose of the rotating roster that was hinted in a previous issue, but a follow-up story or a future series wasn't even hinted at the end of the book. or did I miss something?

we also know that next month Tim returns to his previous writer, telling his story with Bruce, Nightwing and Bernard. Clownhunted and the outsiders weren't really hinted there,and so far the bat-editors are doing a lousy job at trying to connect their books

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Honestly, the inclusion of Tim in the Outsiders story was just weird (the entire story was rushed and very unclear, IMO).
    I feel Tim was included because the writer may like Tim and the Batoffice wanted the story to have more Gotham based characters.

The "we are Robins" reference to Duke was also weird - what was that supposed to mean? was it just meta, trying to remind people that Duke was a semi-Robin?
    I think it was ment to hint at Duke's time as part of the 'We Are Robin...' movement but also this is not the first time they have associated Tim with team. In Future State Robin Eternal, Tim was close friends with Darcy a member of the We are Robin...

I feel it a bit interesting that two different have associated him with the team.

Anyway, I don't think I want Tim in the Outsiders. That would also defy the purpose of the rotating roster that was hinted in a previous issue, but a follow-up story or a future series wasn't even hinted at the end of the book. or did I miss something?
    we also know that next month Tim returns to his previous writer, telling his story with Bruce, Nightwing and Bernard. Clownhunted and the outsiders weren't really hinted there,and so far the bat-editors are doing a lousy job at trying to connect their books
    I feel that any book featuring Tim is going will be announced after UL#10.

And with the chanes behind the scenes we also don't know if that caused some of the plans the Bat office had ealier.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I feel Tim was included because the writer may like Tim and the Batoffice wanted the story to have more Gotham based characters.

I think it was ment to hint at Duke's time as part of the 'We Are Robin...' movement but also this is not the first time they have associated Tim with team. In Future State Robin Eternal, Tim was close friends with Darcy a member of the We are Robin...

I feel it a bit interesting that two different have associated him with the team.

I feel that any book featuring Tim is going will be announced after UL#10.

And with the chanes behind the scenes we also don't know if that caused some of the plans the Bat office had ealier.
    It seems like Brandon Thomas it trying to do some world building, but currently there isn't any guarantee that there would be any follow up to any of his leads. His Signal one-shot ended after Duke allegedly became the daytime hero again, but it wasn't mentioned since, there with no series announced, and so far Duke doesn't appear in the shadows of the bat covers or solicitations.
    Then in the outsiders the members changed to include a rotating fifth member, and now there is this future timeline, but none of those threads so far lead to a series, a mini or a coherent direction.
    I think it's best for Tim to stay away from the Outsiders franchise. DC could hopefully use the hype of his coming out story to launch a mini.

It seems like Brandon Thomas it trying to do some world building, but currently there isn't any guarantee that there would be any follow up to any of his leads. His Signal one-shot ended after Duke allegedly became the daytime hero again, but it wasn't mentioned since, there with no series announced, and so far Duke doesn't appear in the shadows of the bat covers or solicitations.
    Then in the outsiders the members changed to include a rotating fifth member, and now there is this future timeline, but none of those threads so far lead to a series, a mini or a coherent direction.
    I think it's best for Tim to stay away from the Outsiders franchise. DC could hopefully use the hype of his coming out story to launch a mini.
    Doubt he'll gt a mini. But hopefully Tim lands somewhere of relevance

Extraordinary Member

When Damian is around artist make Tim the smallest memeber of the bat family
    He seems but shorter then normal in Batman and Nightwing today. Also very twinkinsh

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    When Damian is around artist make Tim the smallest memeber of the bat family
    He seems but shorter then normal in Batman and Nightwing today. Also very twinkinsh
    Isn't that just DC listening to fans and delivering on Fanservice?

Taylor listens to social media a lot.

One of the positives since the regime change is that DC is paying closer attention to what fans on social media want.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Isn't that just DC listening to fans and delivering on Fanservice?

Taylor listens to social media a lot.

One of the positives since the regime change is that DC is paying closer attention to what fans on social media want.
    When did the fans say make Tim Drake smaller, he was Almost as short as Cass, he’s almost 20 years old

I mean, I don't think artists are always all that great about keeping height consistent.

Extraordinary Member

I mean, I don't think artists are always all that great about keeping height consistent.
    I know that but Tim drake bounces from 12 year old boy to as large as Jason. Remember when Nightwing got his memeory back it felt like the writer wasn’t sure if he was suppose to put Damian their

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

I don't see Tim and Conner happening. I know there was a rumor of it, but I don't see it happening. I think exploring Tim being Bi with male!Steph will be it for now.

I think the most romantic history Bart has ever had is being either uninterested or oblivious to it.
    Yeah I think, oh shoot what is his name, Male!Steph will be the one for a while unless he turns out to be a baddie or they break up and he goes back to Steph due to a writer deciding to do so.
    But
    Regarding Bart. Bart's notice of girls has been Cassie Sandmark whom he kind of confessed to during the time that they all grew up for the Sin's of Youth, story and he told her that he noticed girls and learned to like them because of her, but the way he said it and was looking at her basically indicated he had a crush on her. There was the main girl in his series, whom we never got to see again, I think they may have kissed. Not sure if he had a pairing in the first go of Teen Titans with them, but his grown self had a love interest (who was kind of bland and helped lead to his death), and then when he came back and was with the Teen Titans again, there was hints of him liking Solstice (which New 52 screwed up badly).

So Bart does have a limited Romantic history. Most don't think he does because he acts like a kid a lot of the time. But he's had at least two girlfriends, and four crushes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Problem is that "what fans on social media want" is not nessassary what the majority of fans want.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    When did the fans say make Tim Drake smaller, he was Almost as short as Cass, he’s almost 20 years old
    If you go by the "offical" stats Tim is either 5'5'' or 5'6'' and Cass and Staph are both 5'5''.

So they should be about the dame height, artist are for some reason now drawing Cass much shorten than she was drawn pre flashpoint.