Page 146 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2556
    BANNED

Hey guys, has anyone actually asked Al or knows if he answered somewhere what Bruce meant when he said he killed Franklin, Galactus and EVERYONE ELSE? Who are those everyone else? All the heroes? All the abstracts?

Can't find a definitive answer

That preview looks soooooo good. I wonder if Al's trying to go all out for the 25th issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Hey guys, has anyone actually asked Al or knows if he answered somewhere what Bruce meant when he said he killed Franklin, Galactus and EVERYONE ELSE? Who are those everyone else? All the heroes? All the abstracts?

Can't find a definitive answer
    1. Ewing isn't likely to answer that question because that part of the story is just beginning.
    2. I'm sure it'll be clarified in time, your patience will be rewarded.
    3. My gut instinct: everyone else means literally all life in the universe.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    1. My gut instinct: everyone else means literally all life in the universe.
    Either that, or all the big cosmic entities.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Either that, or all the big cosmic entities.
    I'm expecting more of an And than an Or.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

So the issue is supposed to 56 pages, according to the solicits at least. How much of that is expected to be story content? Seems pretty large for a $5.99 book. I'm hoping it's at least 45.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    So the issue is supposed to 56 pages, according to the solicits at least. How much of that is expected to be story content? Seems pretty large for a $5.99 book. I'm hoping it's at least 45.

38 pages by German Garcia. 2 page epilogue by Joe Bennett. 16 pages of ads. Thats the makeup of the 56 pages. Absolute Carnage 1 was a true 60 page story. Price was $7.99 for it.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    38 pages by German Garcia. 2 page epilogue by Joe Bennett. 16 pages of ads. Thats the makeup of the 56 pages. Absolute Carnage 1 was a true 60 page story. Price was $7.99 for it.
    Oof, yeah. Just confirmed that myself. That seems like a really meager amount. I'm not enough of a madman to doubt Ewing's writing performance at this point in time but considering one of his earlier works, The Ultimates, last issue issue was ~31 pages and that felt rushed. He has to establish an entirely new cosmos in #25 with marginally more space to work (and that comment he made that he originally wanted this to be a 5-issue arch but instead decided to chop it down to an oversize)-- it doesn't exactly fill my cup with confidence.

Spectacular Member

Oof, yeah. Just confirmed that myself. That seems like a really meager amount. I'm not enough of a madman to doubt Ewing's writing performance at this point in time but considering one of his earlier works, The Ultimates, last issue issue was ~31 pages and that felt rushed. He has to establish an entirely new cosmos in #25 with marginally more space to work (and that comment he made that he originally wanted this to be a 5-issue arch but instead decided to chop it down to an oversize)-- it doesn't exactly fill my cup with confidence.

I’d be surprised if issue 33 (Legacy 750) isn’t the spot to revisit the 9th Cosmos. But even better would just be a dedicated 9th Cosmos series that launches next year imo!!

Can't say I'm the biggest fan of that idea, but I'll hang on to hope.

I skimmed thru the recent Absolute Carnage issue and wasn't really impressed. I feel like this entire story-line has been lackluster and I don't like the concept of the "god-symbiote" that much. It just hasn't really worked for me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Technically Hulk as the "last man standing" has been done before in both Future Imperfect and The End, with the explanation given that there was some sort of nuclear apocalypse which killed the other heroes but just made the Hulk stronger.....although I don't think it's ever been done cosmic-style like this.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Technically Hulk as the "last man standing" has been done before in both Future Imperfect and The End, with the explanation given that there was some sort of nuclear apocalypse which killed the other heroes but just made the Hulk stronger.....although I don't think it's ever been done cosmic-style like this.
    That reminds of a "What If" issue where an exiled Hulk lands on the planet he was intended to, instead of Sakaar. He lives to see a race that he protected evolve from a small animal to an intelligent humanoid race. Probably millions of years. And in the end, evolves to become a Banner-like Hulk himself.

RCO038_1483676780.jpg

I got my IM OHC and it was soolo worth the wait. Especially the inclusion of the Avengers No Surrender Material.

Anyone got specualtions on what the OHC 2 would contain?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Following on from doing one for 2008's Iron Man (which you can see over in the Appreciation Tread for Starkie) I elected to make a CYOA cover for my fav MCU film which happens to have our beloved Green Giant, Thor: Ragnarok!

Hopefully at some point I'll make one for 2008's Incredible Hulk though sadly there was never an artbook for that movie so I'll have to find something different!
    I appreciated the MCU Thor finally wearing a helmet.