Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by InsertCleverNameHere View Post
    So...Occupy Avengers is just the A-Team with a gimmicky title?

Alright
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    "In 2016, a crack commando was not sent to prison by a military or any court for a crime he did commit. This man promptly escaped from an apartment on New York to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still not wanted by the government he survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire The A-Team."
    Who drives the Van?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Niffleheim

I love Sam right now. Is this his "Cap moment" with Kid Hitler?

Mighty Member

Nova is such a little douche. I guess he forgot that Cyclops worked with him during Black Vortex.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Nova is such a little douche. I guess he forgot that Cyclops worked with him during Black Vortex.
    Well, that was before he became Kid Hitler.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, that was before he became Kid Hitler.
    I thought the whole reason he was brought to the future is because he was Kid Hitler.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Everytime I see Champions it bothers me how Jean was in college but Cyclops looks like he is elementary school.

Mighty Member

Nova's probably just jealous Cyclops has a father who loves him.

He's not as much of one as he is in the cartoons. Sam just tends to rush into things...

I thought the whole reason he was brought to the future is because he was Kid Hitler.
    Eh no, Beast brought him to the present so Adult Cyclops wouldnt become, but he obviously failed.

unfortunately Sam has tendency to get into arguments with his fellow teenagers heroes while trying to be nice. Hopefully they can learn to get along. It's either that or it's a homage to when Nova's first big event AvX where he helped fight the older Cyclops.

As for Occupy Avengers, I think that Walker can probably do a lot of good with this series and I can't wait to see who he gets for the full line-up.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member

Nova is a douch. I want Cyclops to beat the crap out of him.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I've gotten more interested in Champions since last month's October solicits. I hope Amadeus Cho's sister, Maddy, will play a supporting role in the series and interact with the team, and I'm liking Viv's role being expanded beyond Tom King's Vision comic series that's ending in a couple months.

I was originally disappointed that the Jean Grey from Extraordinary X-Men wasn't going to be the sole X-member in Champions, but now I'm interested in seeing how Cyclops will be interacting with these characters, especially Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales/Spider-Man, and Viv Vision.

Is there any trade paperback or hardcover collections focusing solely on this version of Cyclops that will be joining Champions? I'm only really familiar with the Cyclops character from the animated series, X-Men Evolution, but I would like to read up more on this version of Cyclops before Champions #1 is released.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    I've gotten more interested in Champions since last month's October solicits. I hope Amadeus Cho's sister, Maddy, will play a supporting role in the series and interact with the team, and I'm liking Viv's role being expanded beyond Tom King's Vision comic series that's ending in a couple months.

I was originally disappointed that the Jean Grey from Extraordinary X-Men wasn't going to be the sole X-member in Champions, but now I'm interested in seeing how Cyclops will be interacting with these characters, especially Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales/Spider-Man, and Viv Vision.

Is there any trade paperback or hardcover collections focusing solely on this version of Cyclops that will be joining Champions? I'm only really familiar with the Cyclops character from the animated series, X-Men Evolution, but I would like to read up more on this version of Cyclops before Champions #1 is released.
    Greg Rucka's Cyclops volume 1 Starstruck
    John Layman's Cyclops volume 2 A Pirate's Life for Me

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Greg Rucka's Cyclops volume 1 Starstruck
    John Layman's Cyclops volume 2 A Pirate's Life for Me
    That book was actually pretty good. I wish his carrying a sword had stuck.

Let's see how the popularity of Hawkeye was or not affected by their conduct in Civil War II.

About Nova and the young Cyclops believe Scott is already accustomed to being received in this way where it goes .