Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    You read it this way. I don't. It is not a message for readers that suicide could be a solution. Ruth knew she was going to die. She chose her death.
    It has more to do with euthanasia than suicide. Showing that precogs are prisoners of their vision is not new: Destiny knew she was going to die and she didn't do anything to change the tide of her fate. It was just told in a less gory way.
    But i agree all of this is rather dark and depressing.
    This run is so depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I'm now convinced that Rosenberg just hates the X-Men.
    This i shis worst book on Marvel

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I'm now convinced that Rosenberg just hates the X-Men.
    Frankly, that could be the case. Remender seemed to hate them too.

Nah, Rosenberg loved the X-Men as a teenager. The problem is that we had to read the grimdark fanfic that he wrote when he was a teenager. He just had to add the concept of "Teen Girl Punisher" with Hope.

Speaking of Hope, she's not going to pay any consequences for murdering a senator in cold blood, right?

the year is 2019
    hope summers has lower moral integrity than THE PUNISHER
    and i'm out of apple juice
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Hope Summers really needs to be removed from the X-Office and put on the Avengers or Champions. The X-Office isn't doing anything good to her.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Speaking of Hope, she's not going to pay any consequences for murdering a senator in cold blood, right?
    Know what's funny? Rosenberg could've actually used that as an excuse for Rahne's death/suicide by haters rather than the ridiculous trans analogy.

Who knows, maybe Hope would've even felt bad about it for like half a second.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Hope Summers really needs to be removed from the X-Office and put on the Avengers or Champions. The X-Office isn't doing anything good to her.
    But...the same applies to literally every X-men character.

Hope has a combination of being too cynical and psychotic to play with the Young Avengers or the Champions and too young for edgys teams like Savage Avengers or Strikeforce.

She does not fit anywhere. Either they soften her, or they age her with time travel or she will inevitably be a villain.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    But...the same applies to literally every X-men character.
    If we did that, we wouldn't have much of an X-Office. It would just be like three guys getting drunk.

Hope has a combination of being too cynical and psychotic to play with the Young Avengers or the Champions and too young for edgys teams like Savage Avengers or Strikeforce.

She does not fit anywhere. Either they soften her, or they age her with time travel or she will inevitably be a villain.
    I suppose we can just give Hope over to the Fantastic Four since a psycho wildcard is exactly what that book needs since nothing happens in it.
    Last edited by U.N. Owen; 07-14-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    If we did that, we wouldn't have much of an X-Office. It would just be like three guys getting drunk.

She should’ve stayed the leader of X-Force after kicking his father off the team. Would’ve made Extermination and the X-Force relaunch make a bit more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    She should’ve stayed the leader of X-Force after kicking his father off the team. Would’ve made Extermination and the X-Force relaunch make a bit more sense.
    That makes more sense than teen cable taking over.

Hope is suppossed to be more extreme, but not the way that Rosenberg writers her

She learned from her second daddy.

BANNED

I've said it before, Rosenberg writes Hope as "female/teenager Frank Castle". I can almost believe he either mixes up a bit of the scripts or just wants to write Frank so badly, that doing so in his book isn't enough, and he has to change other characters to become like him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That makes more sense than teen cable taking over.

Hope is suppossed to be more extreme, but not the way that Rosenberg writers her
    Teen Cable should never have existed. Still mindblowing that was greenlit.