Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

It's possible that Havok and Wasp are still part of the team even though they aren't on the cover.
    Last edited by Mathieu B; 10-17-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Spectacular Member

I think I am going to pass on this one. With the exception of Rogue non of the characters are interesting to me and to be frank non of what is going to happen here is going to matter once Secret Wars hits. So why bother.

Team needs a telepath. I suggest Shadow King.

Obviously, as I have speculated previously, the High Evolutionary will inform Wanda and Pietro that Thanos and Bova the Cow are their true parents. That would explain the reality warping powers and the speedster powers.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

They should've brought on Loki so they'd have an Asgardian.

Also Captain Falcon was listed to appear in All New Invaders but I don't think he's joining.

Ultimate Member

I can actually buy The Avengers letting inverted Sabretooth on their team. I mean, look at some of the other people that they've let join, not exactly squeaky-clean pasts for a lot of them. Although if they do let Creed join, then they never have the right to make self-righteous judgments about the Punisher and his actions EVER AGAIN!

Rogue again? By the stars!

Not as excited for this team as the majority, it would seem.

I'm tired of this whole evil character being good thing, first it's Lex Luthor joining the League and now it's an Avengers team with some shady characters. It's starting to appear as if every character needs to be an anti- hero, or there needs to be some hero side to every villain, etc... what happened to good old fashion cheesy good guy hero and bad guy villain. I miss that.
    Last edited by SXVA; 10-17-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Brother Voodoo! I want to try this, but the only thing of Remender's I've ever liked was his... Doctor Voodoo series. I mean, I LOVED it, easily one of my favorite Marvel runs of the last 10 years. But everything else, meh. So confused whether I want this or not.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

i'm surprised there isn't an Inhuman character on the team.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SXVA View Post
    Rogue again? By the stars!

Not as excited for this team as the majority, it would seem.

I'm tired of this whole evil character being good thing, first it's Lex Luthor joining the League and now it's an Avengers team with some shady characters. It's starting to appear as if every character needs to be an anti- hero, or there needs to be some hero side to every villain, etc... what happened to good old fashion cheesy good guy hero and bad guy villain. I miss that.
    Not as interesting, at least it's never been to me. I like shades of grey, mustache-twirling villains (with a few exceptions) don't really do it for me.

Voodoo has never been a villain, unless you count when his brother Daniel went all Bendis for no reason. But other than that he's always been a hero.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Not as interesting, at least it's never been to me. I like shades of grey, mustache-twirling villains (with a few exceptions) don't really do it for me.
    I like some of that as well, i just don't like how it's becoming the standard is all... they don't have to be cheesy villains necessarily but i would like my villains to be evil, not kind of evil with heroic qualities to them. Having some more complex characters, some anti- heroes, some villains who aren't purely evil, etc... sure, i'm down with that, however... it becoming a thing with every character is getting a bit much for me. I don't like evil villains like Sabretooth or Lex being on iconic hero teams that i look to for inspiration and empowerment of good, at all. It's a slap in the face of the pure heroes that carried that name and sacrificed for those teams.
    Last edited by SXVA; 10-17-2014 at 04:59 PM.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    i'm surprised there isn't an Inhuman character on the team.
    Missed opportunity to include Crystal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post
    I think I am going to pass on this one. With the exception of Rogue non of the characters are interesting to me and to be frank non of what is going to happen here is going to matter once Secret Wars hits. So why bother.
    True. Why bother with any titles, for that matter? Things change too much.

Fantastic Member Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed's Avatar

I like Vision,Brother Voodoo and Quicksilver, But I Hate Falcon, Rouge and Sabertooth. so It's a toss up between this and Mighty Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Missed opportunity to include Crystal.
    agreed. would add more drama with her having work alongside her ex-husband. plus she hasn't been included in Inhuman at all.