Page 386 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 2863363763823833843853863873883893903964364868861386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 33258
    BANNED

I am surprised how nobody has brought up the fact that out of all the xmen. cyclops is the one that seems to enjoy sex the most. he and emma had countless of sex scenes far more than any other characters.

it also made me wonder if he truly loved emma as much as jean. it felt as if he enjoyed having sex with her more than actually been in love with her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeenRogue View Post
    I am surprised how nobody has brought up the fact that out of all the xmen. cyclops is the one that seems to enjoy sex the most. he and emma had countless of sex scenes far more than any other characters.

it also made me wonder if he truly loved emma as much as jean. it felt as if he enjoyed having sex with her more than actually been in love with her.
    It's the fact that whether he enjoys it or not, Cyke never instigates sex, and never seems to be motivated by anything approaching a sex drive. We see Jean instigating sex, and the Phoenix, and Madelyne, and Emma, but we never see Cyke planning a candle-lit dinner or making the first move, and there was a sense with all of them that sexual frustration was one of the things driving their behavior - in Jean's case, that is the appeal that Wolverine holds for her, that he will put out.

Cyke withholds sex from Jean when he's PTSD'd from Apocalypse-possession and has to be tricked into having a telepathic affair with Emma by thinking it's therapy, and although we see Cyke and Emma having lots of sex it always seems to be Emma who makes sure that's what's happening. The fact that Cyke is having to make it up to Emma when her restaurant appointment gets cancelled because they're Wolvie-sitting by having sex with her suggests that however much sex they may be having, Emma is still the driving force behind it and she is the one that makes it happen.

Cyke seems to be a repressed prudish uptight kinky masochist, who really liked what Madelyne did to him when she was pretending to be Emma, even though we know that she hated Cyke at the time and what she was enjoying doing to guys was putting them in a collar and leash, whipping them, walking on them with stilettos, and telling them to grovel, worm. Which probably makes him a hard guy for any woman to date, unless she happens to be a telepathic dominatrix who won't take 'I have an optic blast headache' for an answer and will force him to get past his repressions to do the things he actually wants done to him. Jean was just too nice to smack him around like Wolvie or tie him to the bedpost like Emma and tended to treat him with consideration for his messed up childhood and multiple accounts of being abused while she waited for him to make the first move when he felt up to it. And a fat lot of good that did her, poor woman. Left to his own devices, Cyke seems much more inclined to go off to the Danger Room or plan tactics rather than do anything that will ensure he has sex. In fact he never seems to do anything at all to try to get people to have sex with him.

Well, except for going out in public wearing that costume, and I think it's straying into slut-shaming territory if we accuse him of 'asking for it' just because he likes the supportive feel of spandex next to his skin.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    You deserve the cyclops medal of honor, and prepare for a hate storm (see what I did there?)

Anyone knows when all the Cyclops Arrhate started? and why storm fans are so militant against the poor one eye?
    I'll tell you why. It's because, no matter how they try to spin it, Storm will never have the significance to the X-Men that Cyclops has. Not now, not ever. As long as Cyclops is around, she'll always be second best.

She will always be the Spock to Cyke's Kirk. This is a fact, and they know it. And this is coming from someone who actually LIKES Storm.

The "little sister" syndrome I've seen mentioned is quit appropriate, because the more militant Storm fans around have an acute case of Jan Brady-itis.

Swear to God, I read their posts, and all I hear is "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"

So they react in the only way they know how, as if the headcanon many of them live in, somehow translates into fact.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    And I raise you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    An alien and CIA agent, money and other things. There is no coming back from that.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    It's the fact that whether he enjoys it or not, Cyke never instigates sex, and never seems to be motivated by anything approaching a sex drive. We see Jean instigating sex, and the Phoenix, and Madelyne, and Emma, but we never see Cyke planning a candle-lit dinner or making the first move, and there was a sense with all of them that sexual frustration was one of the things driving their behavior - in Jean's case, that is the appeal that Wolverine holds for her, that he will put out.

Cyke withholds sex from Jean when he's PTSD'd from Apocalypse-possession and has to be tricked into having a telepathic affair with Emma by thinking it's therapy, and although we see Cyke and Emma having lots of sex it always seems to be Emma who makes sure that's what's happening. The fact that Cyke is having to make it up to Emma when her restaurant appointment gets cancelled because they're Wolvie-sitting by having sex with her suggests that however much sex they may be having, Emma is still the driving force behind it and she is the one that makes it happen.

Cyke seems to be a repressed prudish uptight kinky masochist, who really liked what Madelyne did to him when she was pretending to be Emma, even though we know that she hated Cyke at the time and what she was enjoying doing to guys was putting them in a collar and leash, whipping them, walking on them with stilettos, and telling them to grovel, worm. Which probably makes him a hard guy for any woman to date, unless she happens to be a telepathic dominatrix who won't take 'I have an optic blast headache' for an answer and will force him to get past his repressions to do the things he actually wants done to him. Jean was just too nice to smack him around like Wolvie or tie him to the bedpost like Emma and tended to treat him with consideration for his messed up childhood and multiple accounts of being abused while she waited for him to make the first move when he felt up to it. And a fat lot of good that did her, poor woman. Left to his own devices, Cyke seems much more inclined to go off to the Danger Room or plan tactics rather than do anything that will ensure he has sex. In fact he never seems to do anything at all to try to get people to have sex with him.

Well, except for going out in public wearing that costume, and I think it's straying into slut-shaming territory if we accuse him of 'asking for it' just because he likes the supportive feel of spandex next to his skin.
    does this also explains his once attraction to Psylocke your avatar hints you maybe be a cyclops and psylocke shipper.

cyclops to me is the horniest of xmen.

does this also explains his once attraction to Psylocke your avatar hints you maybe be a cyclops and psylocke shipper.

Actually that's Tyke and X-23

You know. Now that i think about it Cyke may not be the horniest of X-Men but he is completely oblivious to the effect he has on women and perhaps Logan. Take this for example: He's completely cool with walking around in his underwear in Colossus's parents house, completely ignoring the fact that Piotr's mum may see him or worse Illyana, or maybe it was just Betsy trying to manipulate him though telepathy, who knows?
    Betsyseduc.jpg
    In other note" what the hell is he wearing? some kind of weird glasses?

Didn't Scott's interaction with Betsy basically consist of her hitting on him, him falling over, her kissing him, and then him running away? I'm not sure it would win him too many smooth operator of the year awards.
    Still really, really pissed off that they're killing Logan instead of resolving Schism.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    Didn't Scott's interaction with Betsy basically consist of her hitting on him, him falling over, her kissing him, and then him running away? I'm not sure it would win him too many smooth operator of the year awards.
    To be fair, if a straight guy was hit on by an 11-out-of-10 babe, cellulite or no, he'd better have a good excuse not to think straight.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    You know. Now that i think about it Cyke may not be the horniest of X-Men but he is completely oblivious to the effect he has on women and perhaps Logan.
    Perhaps that's his secondary mutation, the other mutation is most likely be irresistible to psychics and psychos

that's purely artistic choice, emma is known as kinky, and also the writers prob want artists to draw sex scenes of the two because they are both attractive people to fullfill their fantasies
    IN CYCLOPS WE TRUST.
    Cyclops fans, stay true, stay humble, stay strong.

Spectacular Member

Remember when Emma went into Scott's mind?

(I remembered that Scott did see Rogue in her skimpy Savage Land outfit when she was inexplicably wearing it at the end of the Shadow King/Muir Island battle)

Jeez Scott, even Deathbird?

Ultimate Member

And Spider-Woman, as well as what looks like Marrow. Who's the blonde standing next to Rogue in the second one (the one in the blue costume with the star on her breast)?

What if the "Magneto murdered the wrong man, releasing the greatest evil the Marvel Universe has ever known" is Magneto killing Cyclops, which releases the Void?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella