Page 19 of 167 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    sorry. I tried. still can't accept whats-her-face as Tony's biological mom. even creepy A.I. Maria Stark still feels more "right" to me.
    I can't even remember her name without going back to the comic either. I just keep looking at the character and wondering why she isn't dead by now. Is there anyone out there that is a fan of this character? If so, why?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I love this conversation between Tony and Thor. It just shows even when talking to a God that Tony will stand his ground.
    He has no reason not to. Odin, himself, acknowledged Stark's resourcefulness and skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    He has no reason not to. Odin, himself, acknowledged Stark's resourcefulness and skill.
    I remember when Tony was pissed off at Odin and tried to beat him up. Of course he was going to get squashed, but Tony was pissed about having to give up his sobriety to get in a word with Odin, Thor giving up his life and Odin sitting on his ass and letting Fear Itself happen.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Endgame promo image from Orville

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Oh, whoops. Guess you can't spoiler cut an image?

But it is just their outfits.

iMan 42s

We've known about these for awhile considering it got leaked but that is one damn good looking suit.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I really do appreciate the costume looking a little less busy.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Not a big fan of those shoulders. I think the shoulders should be red.

BANNED

So Jim Zub will be scripting from Dan Slott's plots for an indeterminate time beginning with March's issue #9.

That's excellent news for both IM and FF as far as I'm concerned.

Zub is a top-notch writer and I'm sure he'll bring out the best in Slott's plots and this will finally allow both IM and FF to get back on schedule.

A win-win, for sure.

iMan 42s

Good to hear everyone can get back on track. I hope whatever has been holding things up has or is being swiftly dealt with.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    So Jim Zub will be scripting from Dan Slott's plots for an indeterminate time beginning with March's issue #9.

why is god always finding new ways to punish me
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

First Whitley, now Zub... I wonder if they'll end up doing a crossover between Iron Man, Unstoppable Wasp and Champions? The plot would be about Ultron. After all, Iron Man has Jocasta as a regular, Nadia has the issue of Ultron having merged with her father, and Champions has had Viv Vision's dog Sparky get infected by Ultron.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    why is god always finding new ways to punish me
    Zub's a fantastic writer. Having him pitching in on IM is nothing but good news. The more work Marvel gives him, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Zub's a fantastic writer. Having him pitching in on IM is nothing but good news. The more work Marvel gives him, the better.
    I don't like his scripting and would prefer Whitley, but it'll be fine. He's good.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate