Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    wow Luke Cage is worthy
    That's a normal hammer, not Mjolnir.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cool to see a mini New Avengers reunion, but kind of not surprised Thor needs to get saved in his own event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Street is a setting, not a power level. Luke fights Hulks and Danny sinks Helicarriers and Spider-Man is a loser.
    Hasn't Spidey fought the Hulk more then Luke has?

Extraordinary Member

So is that 616 Logan or that Cosmic Logan?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

"North America freezes into New Jotunheim."

Eh, this should be released now, while that polar vortex is hovering over Canada and northern USA. And shouldn't a ground team of Alpha Flight be involved then?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

He's white.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    He's white.
    Your point?

BANNED

North America freezes into New Jotunheim. Europe becomes New Svartalfheim. Asia goes up in flames as the new domain of Queen Sindr and her fire goblins. Ulik the Troll lays claim to Australia while Amora the Enchantress raises an army of the dead in South America. Africa falls to the Angels of Heven while Roxxon Oil drops its stakes in Antarctica. Midgard now belongs to Malekith and his allies!
    I'm glad it isn't just New York being impacted which is the norm for Marvel. I hope to see heroes from across the globe cameo at the very least. If Monsters Unleashed and such can do it then the big event of 2019 should def be making use of it's international heroes.

Cool to see a mini New Avengers reunion, but kind of not surprised Thor needs to get saved in his own event.
    Would have been even better if Spider-Woman, Mockingbird and Jessica Jones were present too!

Extraordinary Member

New Avengers doesn't get enough love. It had its problems, but it was a good team. I loved it when they'd just hang out in Bucky's apartment. Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    So is that 616 Logan or that Cosmic Logan?
    It'll be the cosmic one. You can tell which one it is by what book they're in. The classic Logan is in the X books, that's Hunt for Wolverine, Return of Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men. The cosmic one is the one who appeared in Marvel Legacy, the Where is Wolverine pages, Infinity Countdown, Infinity Wars, Avengers, Thor, and Wolverine: Infinity Watch. In short, if it's written by Duggan or Aaron it's the cosmic version.

The whole thing seems to be the result of an editorial screw up. They changed their minds on how Logan should come back but Marvel Legacy #1 had already been published. Aaron ended up explaining it as the Logan he and Duggan had used being from the future. Since, like Cosmic Ghost Rider, it is supposed to be 616's future, this future Logan has all of the resurrected Logan's memories, unlike Old Man Logan.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-10-2019 at 08:11 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's a good time to be a Thor fan. I can't remember anytime other than the last 3 to 4 years he got this much love. In the movies, cartoons and comics.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It'll be the cosmic one. You can tell which one it is by what book they're in. The classic Logan is in the X books, that's Hunt for Wolverine, Return of Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men. The cosmic one is the one who appeared in Marvel Legacy, the Where is Wolverine pages, Infinity Countdown, Infinity Wars, Avengers, Thor, and Wolverine: Infinity Watch. In short, if it's written by Duggan or Aaron it's the cosmic version.

The whole thing seems to be the result of an editorial screw up. They changed their minds on how Logan should come back but Marvel Legacy #1 had already been published. Aaron ended up explaining it as the Logan he and Duggan had used being from the future. Since, like Cosmic Ghost Rider, it is supposed to be 616's future, this future Logan has all of the resurrected Logan's memories, unlike Old Man Logan.
    What's more likely is that Aaron wanted a Wolverine for his Avengers stuff that he could use without caring about what the X-Books were doing : ).
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I just want Cage to keep the hammer when this is over. He wasn't allowed to keep the Wrecker's crowbar.

Astonishing Member

Thor needs saving and can't handle the threat s he's facing, must be an Aaron book ��

All-New Member

As a Thor fan, the whole last decade has been pretty great. Since the 07 relaunch we had JMS (Spectacular, though ended badly), Gillen (Pretty great, especially given he was meant to be a fill-in), and for the last 7 years Aaron, an all-time great. The only average or worse stuff was Fraction, and his Thor run coincided with Gillen's amazing JiM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto Rocks View Post
    As a Thor fan, the whole last decade has been pretty great. Since the 07 relaunch we had JMS (Spectacular, though ended badly), Gillen (Pretty great, especially given he was meant to be a fill-in), and for the last 7 years Aaron, an all-time great. The only average or worse stuff was Fraction, and his Thor run coincided with Gillen's amazing JiM.
    As a Thor fan the last seven years have been horrible imo and Thor is at his worst state that I can recall in his main book for such a long period

I feel whilst realising opinions vary
    Last edited by kilderkin; 02-10-2019 at 05:26 PM.