Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Really enjoyed the show. What is Mothers Milk reasoning for doing this? Simply because the superheroes are throwing things out of order and he likes everything in order? Cause he doesn't seem to be as psychotic as the other 2.
    Here, it seems like it's going to wind up being hard to tell.

While you would have to potentially spoil a lot to go into the potential reasons why MM would rejoin The Boys(never mind that the show points to that they might not be following that note for note), Greg Mallory put the original group together in the comics.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Aya Cash got cast to play Stormfront for season 2. I wonder how she will get away with being a nazi superhero.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Aya Cash got cast to play Stormfront for season 2. I wonder how she will get away with being a nazi superhero.
    Moderate Spoilers!

Factoring in spoilers:
    that a certain someone mentioned creating others when he admitted to creating the super powered terrorist
    end of spoilers, I wonder if there won't be some changes to Stormfront.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Moderate Spoilers!

Factoring in spoilers:
    that a certain someone mentioned creating others when he admitted to creating the super powered terrorist
    end of spoilers, I wonder if there won't be some changes to Stormfront.
    The character is being gender flipped so that's one major change.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    So, they made the water guy white and the runner Black? Okay.
    I didn't think of it that way...

I believe he did. In the surveillance footage in the park and in the flashbacks we saw when Butcher was beating up mesmer we saw that she was traumatized.
    But that could just be from getting screwed by Homelander.

There is deleted scene they filmed but weren't allowed to air that would have occurred in episode two. Basically Homelander is standing on a building overlooking the city while masturbating and when he orgasms he literally explodes all over the city.

Obviously that doesn't quite fit with the one sex scene we did see with Homelander but nonetheless it could be that when he orgasms it can be very traumatic on the person receiving it.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    So, they made the water guy white and the runner Black? Okay.
    the Deep, on the show, seemed to be good with sexual assault. i'm happy that he wasn't black.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    But that could just be from getting screwed by Homelander.

There is deleted scene they filmed but weren't allowed to air that would have occurred in episode two. Basically Homelander is standing on a building overlooking the city while masturbating and when he orgasms he literally explodes all over the city.

Obviously that doesn't quite fit with the one sex scene we did see with Homelander but nonetheless it could be that when he orgasms it can be very traumatic on the person receiving it.
    or she was conflicted because she was carrying Homelander's child (and had been told that she would have to disappear) and was in a relationship with Butcher.

Here, it seems like it's going to wind up being hard to tell.

While you would have to potentially spoil a lot to go into the potential reasons why MM would rejoin The Boys(never mind that the show points to that they might not be following that note for note), Greg Mallory put the original group together in the comics.
    Oh was there some reason for M&M to hate Supes in the comics. Like did Butcher recruit him similar to Huey

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Oh was there some reason for M&M to hate Supes in the comics. Like did Butcher recruit him similar to Huey
    Mallory hired Butcher. Butcher handled the actual team.

If you don't know what MM's "Comics" back story was, avoid reading anything about the comics.

If you don't know what MM's "Comics" back story was, avoid reading anything about the comics.
    Ok yea theres definelty something going on they hint at but we are never given any real clues. But yea guess I'll have to wait for next year. Really enjoyed the show. Also had no idea Urban was Australian

I don't think reading the comic is a massive spoiler. The show heavily deviates from the comic in various key points. I don't see Night Noir having the same role he had in the comic in the show given how much Homelander has changed.

I don't think reading the comic is a massive spoiler. The show heavily deviates from the comic in various key points. I don't see Night Noir having the same role he had in the comic in the show given how much Homelander has changed.
    Lol Night Noir seemed like a cop doing his job. But then again we learned nothing about him.

i sampled some of the book. why do people like Garth Ennis?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i sampled some of the book. why do people like Garth Ennis?
    They were 14 when they read his stuff?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)