Page 42 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Hahaha
    I was partial to the jacket (I even bought one!) but I'm glad she lost sunglasses. It's really not that bad, but I hate the Spider-Man lines!! She's not a Spider-Man character!
    That jacket was sooooo cool

Astonishing Member

Hahaha
    I was partial to the jacket (I even bought one!) but I'm glad she lost sunglasses. It's really not that bad, but I hate the Spider-Man lines!! She's not a Spider-Man character!
    I don't like the Spider-Man lines, but if they had to so that -- it could be done better. Even if I had never seen her first or second outfits (those glasses were the worst part of the second -- the opaque lens are so much better), I wouldn't like this design. It's just -- not good.

Hahaha
    I've got the Jacket too. Worth every penny.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Spider-Woman #2 July 15th. I am very looking forward to Octavia Vermis.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

I'm hoping to finally pick up the first issue this weekend now that non-essential stores are allowed to be open again in my state.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I'm hoping to finally pick up the first issue this weekend now that non-essential stores are allowed to be open again in my state.
    I think you're like. It's a lot of fun.

Marvel posted some Artwork for Spider-Woman #3 around the 2:57 mark

Spider-Woman by the prolific Luciano Vecchio
    https://mobile.twitter.com/LucianoVecchio

I love Luciano Vecchio's artwork and I will hunt this card down until it's mine.

okay, I have my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPMraG8Olo

Odette Annable.
    odette SW.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 05-27-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I love Luciano Vecchio's artwork and I will hunt this card down until it's mine.
    That's possibly the best version of that uniform to date, but the design it still a design failure in my view. If the mask had been red so as to not blend in with her hair ... maybe. There is just way too much black.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    That's possibly the best version of that uniform to date, but the design it still a design failure in my view. If the mask had been red so as to not blend in with her hair ... maybe. There is just way too much black.
    Agreed. Neck and mask need to be red. Or her hair needs to be a different color. Or they need to consider a different style mask. The black body suit needs something to break up the monotony. Even if it's just a belt. But I would probably eschew the belt in favor of red piping, with an aim to extending the outermost spider legs down to her midsection, but taking the inner spider legs down to her feet. That would connect the top to the bottom in a more uniform way and provide visible contouring. Her calf triangle "tramp stamps" won't look as out of place that way, too. I'm also a sucker for long gloves, so I'd at least try a few sketches with Jessica with and without long red webbing gloves. i still don't understand why they need to make her look like Spider-Man, but if they're going to do it, they need to do it right.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Nauck, giving the people what they want. The original suit is always in demand.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

I like his take on the suit but I still prefer the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Nauck, giving the people what they want. The original suit is always in demand.
    Yellow part looks like a phallic object aimed towards her lower parts

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yellow part looks like a phallic object aimed towards her lower parts
    No it doesn’t. Unless you’re looking at the over sexualized Maleev art. The original costume was designed by a woman. The yellow abdomen design is reminiscent of brown widow marking and points to nothing.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 05-28-2020 at 09:34 PM.