Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Like I said, Sinister's actions make no sense unless that's exactly what he's doing. He could just resurrect the Marauders and surrender all the sudden is just stupid, unless he hopes "Captain America" is taking him to whoever is running the show.
    Sinister doesnt resurrect the Maraurders. He has a stash of clones ready to take their places when they die

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sinister doesnt resurrect the Maraurders. He has a stash of clones ready to take their places when they die
    Same thing. What's the point of being angry?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

Wonder if Shan will throw a couple bills that way to get the bar rebuilt or if she'll just forget about it now that she's just run away from her problems.
    She'll open a competitive chain of Super Hero friendly pubs as a shadow investor. It was her plan all along to take out the competition.

Like I said, Sinister's actions make no sense unless that's exactly what he's doing. He could just resurrect the Marauders and surrender all the sudden is just stupid, unless he hopes "Captain America" is taking him to whoever is running the show.
    Oh wow, that was actually a nice guess about Sinister's motives. You're right! What if Sinister is having trouble tracking down Emma's new Hellfire Club and they have been actively interfering in Sinister's own schemes. He may have guessed that Emma has been watching over the X-Men and keeping her eye on them and even giving them missions.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Chamber is a full energy being and not organic?
    "Cable was right!"

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I'd like to think the Marauders' ghosts are face-palming at the X-Men accepting Sinister's "Oh noes, my expendab... I mean, my dear drones are deeeaaaaddd!" motivation for his attack as genuine.

On a side note, does yesterday's issue confirms that the entire team minus Scott never saw/played the MU's equivalent of the Dark Knight and the first Arkham game? Heck, maybe Cyke didn't pull a similar stunt on Breakworld in the new set of memories Emma gave them?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-16-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Not saying it won't be rationalized/hand-waved away. It just would be a really, really dumb plot point if nothing came out of it. I mean, what, we're seriously supposed to believe Sinister wouldn't notice another telepath creep psychically altering/stalking Cyclops? Surely, he noticed but is keeping his mouth shut as a means to meet the "hidden player" under semi-favorable circumstances, right?

While I get your point this is not a new "feat" though. During Second Coming (?) Emma was psionically tagging alone from long range with the X-Men group going after Sinister, and she kept herself hidden all the time without Sinister noticing until they actually told him to try and pick into their minds.
    Last edited by Fantasy Free Me; 05-16-2019 at 08:23 AM.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    Chamber is pure energy encased in a human shell. Poor writing to botch that and have him die from a stab wound/impaling.
    Exactly...and one of many reasons I simply don't bother reading any X Books anymore, only Marvel could figure out how to completely kill my interest in a line of books that were my bread and butter for years on end.

Thanks, Tycon and Chainsaw.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jyamen View Post
    Exactly...and one of many reasons I simply don't bother reading any X Books anymore, only Marvel could figure out how to completely kill my interest in a line of books that were my bread and butter for years on end.
    He did not die from a simple stab wound/impaling, not that I don't have complaints, but the only thing worse than books sometimes are reader interpretation.

I haven't read the issue yet but readers here kinda describe it as him bleeding out which would be weird for someone like Chamber.

I have no problem with Harpoon being able to damage him though.

"Longitudinal Object Conversion: Harpoon was a mutant with the superhuman power to transform longitudinal objects into various forms of bio-energy. He can imbue any such object with this energy, but the amount of energy varies with the size of the object. Harpoon must then throw the object in order to transform it into energy. He could also charge the object with energy without actually transforming it to energy. Depending on the form of energy with which he imbues them, Harpoon's weapons can stun, shock, paralyze, kill, explode, or disintegrate a living victim or inanimate target.[4]"
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by jyamen View Post
    I think someone may have already said it but almost all of the X-Men that "died" are X-Men that can't be killed in conventional methods. Even Blindfold's powers got misinterpreted enough to justify her killing herself.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I haven't read the issue yet but readers here kinda describe it as him bleeding out which would be weird for someone like Chamber.
    As soon as Chamber is hit he knows something is wrong. Madrox tells him that the energy is doing something to his powers. When he finally dies, it is described by Madrox as his energy "just... went out."

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think someone may have already said it but almost all of the X-Men that "died" are X-Men that can't be killed in conventional methods. Even Blindfold's powers got misinterpreted enough to justify her killing herself.
    Joseph and Rahne's deaths were pretty straightforward