Page 53 of 774 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda as a teacher is a cool idea...wish we got to see it more.
    She did have an apprentice back in her and Vision's second series, but yeah Wanda being a teacher seems like a nice fit

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Count me among those who don't want anymore power boosts for Wanda.

Hear me out. I feel that Wanda already being rather OP is what keeps her out of regular Avengers titles. Who needs a guy that can throw a Frisbee really hard when you can rewrite reality on a whim? A solo title is the dream, but it would probably end up canceled again. Even popular solo characters like Dr. Strange, the Punisher and Silver Surfer are in a constant state of cancelation and reboots in today's market.

Sadly, several of Wanda's recent appearances seem to revolve around her somehow screwing up the world with her now all too powerful magic. This recent trend has more or less downgraded Wanda back into "villain" status.

In Uncanny Avengers she was manipulated by the Apocalypse Twins (despite thinking she was playing them) resulting in some grimdark future that had to be fixed by Rogue.
    She later messes up an inversion spell that turns all the heroes bad and the villains good. (Axis)
    Against Dr. Strange's advice, Wanda casts a spell to bring back all the mutants killed on Genosha, creating a bunch of zombie monsters. (Empyre)

Giving Wanda another power upgrade will only encourage writers to continue casting her as the crazy supervilllain lady. I don't want that. Heck, I would rather have had her mind controlled (as tired as that trope is) then to have her actively responsible for the various mistakes she has made. Personally, at this point I would rather she turn away from dark or chaos magic and rely on some style of less powerful "good" magic and her hex bolts. Think Willow on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" when she first went cold turkey or when she returned after the "Dark Willow" season.
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I remember the reason that the inversion spell went bad was because Dr. Doom (and his dark magic) replaced Dr. Strange (who was out of commission) at the last minute, as part of the team (which included Wanda and Brother Voodoo) to create the spell against Red Skull, not because Wanda messed up the inversion spell.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I remember the reason that the inversion spell went bad was because Dr. Doom (and his dark magic) replaced Dr. Strange (who was out of commission) at the last minute, as part of the team (which included Wanda and Brother Voodoo) to create the spell against Red Skull, not because Wanda messed up the inversion spell.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    Everyone blames the hero never the villain

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Very Interesting how Anges is the only one without ID or SWORD having a name for her?! :-o

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Everyone blames the hero never the villain
    Wanda is a easy target too

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Very Interesting how Anges is the only one without ID or SWORD having a name for her?! :-o

The plot thickens

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Chernabog Vs. Magic Users from Across the Multiverse by Daniel Govar

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallery...?piece=1403119
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Chernabog Vs. Magic Users from Across the Multiverse by Daniel Govar

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallery...?piece=1403119
    The greatest magic team-up ever .

I'm guessing Wanda will somehow be mentioned in X-Factor #7 as Tommy rushed into Krakoa to talk to David and the issue might finally reveal whether Tommy is a mutant or not

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The plot thickens
    Gets even more with this Promo now and Listen to what Agnes says at the end Leokearon;

Combine that with what we got in WandaVision Episode #4:

spoilers:
    We knew that Wanda would be shown to be in Some Control of the reality but likely as the show progressed more will be revealed as the show moves forward. The showrunners so far seem to be good at that, giving us one reveal thinking we know where this is going, then gives a breadcrum with the next tease and that moment when Agnes says "Lets take it from the Top" shows she is in some form of Control of this Reality as well as Co-Directing the events.

Heck, also those edits and jumps in the TV while SWORD is watchings shows someone else is likely editing and directing these events.

Agnes also called Wanda in episode 2 the Star of the Show, but not the Director or Writer of it, so I think the Big Man or Woman behind the behind the curtains are yet to be given to us. It feels like we are being Red Herring or False Flag both us as the Views and SWORD to Believe Wanda is in Full control but she is likely to be revealed not to be later, their are many moments she gets confused over happens as others.

So the Plot thickens and the show keeps leading us to new directions on where this is going, but we are not even at the 1/2 way point yet and likley just starting the 2nd act of the show with this episode and the beginnings of the reveals.

The True meaning and those behined everthing and meanings of the plot are never fully revealed in the 4th episode of a 9 Series Parter, espically when each episode will get longer and with the Teases we have gotten just today from that TV spot more plot is sure to untie what is going on.

This show will need time to untie and take its time to tell its story.

Other Episode Note:

The Begining of this Episdoe was Really Good I want to say, showing the True Confusion and Horror coming back from being SNAP for 5 years how it would effect people and the chaos around them, I grealty appriated the show for finally showing that. Also Teyonah Parris did some Great Acting in those parts and you can feel her pain with the news on her mother, great but hearbreaking moment to the show.
    end of spoilers