Page 717 of 818 FirstFirst ... 217617667707713714715716717718719720721727767817 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 12267
    Extraordinary Member

I feel like the whole to-do about whether Captain Marvel was behind Steve helped Wanda get more publicity than she's gotten in a while. Everyone was like "Is that Carol Danvers there? No, it's actually the Scarlet Witch."

Hey, until the Fox merchandising ban is finally lifted, Wanda has to get her publicity where she can.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Scarlet Witch and Vision
    by Kaori15art!

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Scarl...sion-729276093

Gorgeous pic

Elizabeth Olsen talks in this video about the MCU Tenth Anniversary class photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjwjzIFcX7U

She stands next to Benedict Cumberbatch.

tumblr_p3ue6xSip71tctq75o1_540.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 02-08-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Wanda also appears on this official banner celebrating 10 Years of the MCU, she's between Thor and Cap.
    IMG_3548.jpg

Quicksilver doesn't appear in either the class photo or the banner. He is a forgotten man.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I feel like the whole to-do about whether Captain Marvel was behind Steve helped Wanda get more publicity than she's gotten in a while. Everyone was like "Is that Carol Danvers there? No, it's actually the Scarlet Witch."

Hey, until the Fox merchandising ban is finally lifted, Wanda has to get her publicity where she can.
    Hahaha, totally! The guy from ComicBookCast2 (YouTube channel) just said if that's Captian Marvel (and not Scarlet Witch) he's gonna eat the movie DVD when it comes out.

with Elizabeth

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

One Big Witch!
    By Giantess-Fan-Comics

https://www.deviantart.com/art/One-Big-Witch-729328130

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen talks in this video about the MCU Tenth Anniversary class photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjwjzIFcX7U

She stands next to Benedict Cumberbatch.

tumblr_p3ue6xSip71tctq75o1_540.jpg
    Her with Benedict seems very deliberate: they know what they are doing.

Just seeing the training for the Corvus Glaive fight looks so cool.

Wanda appears in the preview for Doctor Strange #385
    https://www.cbr.com/doctor-strange-385/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Miss Olsen is Just Plain Awesome, LOVE Seeing her Train!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

That's how it should be: I went to a newsagent, comic book shelve, and found a book just titled "Scarlet Witch" (it had her rather, uhm, "famous" picture of her first appearance in Avengers VS. X-Men on the cover).

It had the X-Men issue with her first appearance ( #4, of course ), which is fine I guess, I just think it makes more sense to have the entire arc then, till she leaves the brotherhood of evil mutants.

It then continues with Avengers West Coast #47 - #52. Wanda's behavior there was, well, I can't find any word that does not sound insulting. While it was understandable, given the emotional distress she was in, I found it extraordinary unpleased to read. Can maybe someone tell me, is the entire West Coast run horrendous like this? Cause then I might skip the whole part and come back to it when there is nothing else left.

It concluded with two summaries of Wanda, which both I found great. The first one is tree pages long. The second one is two pages long, and is more of a character analyses, with emphasis on the different writers and the directions they took her character.

The summaries only go till she joins the Uncanny Avengers, though, so somewhere around 2013. Nevertheless, the book has "copyright 2018" on it, so it got reprinted lately (and not pulled from storage).

Btw, great pics and clips from Lizzie reagarding Infinity War and MARVEL anniversary :-).

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    That's how it should be: I went to a newsagent, comic book shelve, and found a book just titled "Scarlet Witch" (it had her rather, uhm, "famous" picture of her first appearance in Avengers VS. X-Men on the cover).

It had the X-Men issue with her first appearance ( #4, of course ), which is fine I guess, I just think it makes more sense to have the entire arc then, till she leaves the brotherhood of evil mutants.

It then continues with Avengers West Coast #47 - #52. Wanda's behavior there was, well, I can't find any word that does not sound insulting. While it was understandable, given the emotional distress she was in, I found it extraordinary unpleased to read. Can maybe someone tell me, is the entire West Coast run horrendous like this? Cause then I might skip the whole part and come back to it when there is nothing else left.

It concluded with two summaries of Wanda, which both I found great. The first one is tree pages long. The second one is two pages long, and is more of a character analyses, with emphasis on the different writers and the directions they took her character.

The summaries only go till she joins the Uncanny Avengers, though, so somewhere around 2013. Nevertheless, the book has "copyright 2018" on it, so it got reprinted lately (and not pulled from storage).

Btw, great pics and clips from Lizzie reagarding Infinity War and MARVEL anniversary :-).
    Can you find this book on Amazon or any other online seller? I would like to read it.