Page 337 of 390 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5845

I would love an X-23 movie. Wait a little bit so Dafne Keen ages a little and go with it. Have her and the other mutants face some threat.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    I would love an X-23 movie. Wait a little bit so Dafne Keen ages a little and go with it. Have her and the other mutants face some threat.
    Same here. I would love to see an X-23 movie too, but it's hard to see how that movie would really fit into the larger landscape of X-men movies. The entire franchise is in a bit of limbo right now with the Fox deal. Until that deal officially goes through and there's nothing stopping Marvel Studios from developing X-men, as a whole, not much can be done. By then, though, Dafne Keen would be in her late teens and that might put her in an even better position to play Laura in another movie. It may end up not having any connection to Logan, but I would love to see Keen get another shot with this character.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Same here. I would love to see an X-23 movie too, but it's hard to see how that movie would really fit into the larger landscape of X-men movies. The entire franchise is in a bit of limbo right now with the Fox deal. Until that deal officially goes through and there's nothing stopping Marvel Studios from developing X-men, as a whole, not much can be done. By then, though, Dafne Keen would be in her late teens and that might put her in an even better position to play Laura in another movie. It may end up not having any connection to Logan, but I would love to see Keen get another shot with this character.
    Why do people keep wanting her to be older? She just turned 13, and that's exactly how old Laura was when she escaped the Facility. Which means by the time a movie could begin filming she'll probably be 14-15, which is just about how old she was during her first book appearance.

Astonishing Member

Because obviously, there's a bit of an ick factor to little kid assasin, than teenager is not as bad. And the actress looks younger than she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Anybody remember this old X-men movie idea?

https://imgur.com/a/B89t1

Could have been interesting.
    James Cameron's Spider-Man what was it with these 90's scripts and not calling the villains by their comic book names?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Why do people keep wanting her to be older? She just turned 13, and that's exactly how old Laura was when she escaped the Facility. Which means by the time a movie could begin filming she'll probably be 14-15, which is just about how old she was during her first book appearance.
    I honestly think like the poster above said, not many studios would want to take the risk even though to me it woul be a great idea since there's not a lot of similar concepts out there. But Hollywood is rarely willing to push the bounaries. At least with big blockbusters.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Because obviously, there's a bit of an ick factor to little kid assasin, than teenager is not as bad. And the actress looks younger than she is.
    Hitgirl in kick ass.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Hitgirl in kick ass.
    Chloe Grace Moretz ¬¬

Astonishing Member

And all the producers would cry if an x-spin off only made that much money.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Chloe Grace Moretz ¬¬
    There was talk of a third movie, but I guess they decided not to make it.

Every time I watch Split and see Mcavoy dressed as the female personal with his shaved I think "Cassandra Nova"?

BANNED

I am very stoked!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I am very stoked!
    As I knew you would be.

143. Hmm, I wonder what it could possibly be!

There's your Kitty movie.

Disney lawyers, I'mma have to see some hustle before Bendis does more damage....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!