Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

oh and I don't know if this counts. but I'd choose the MAX Supreme Power team over the Squadron (and keep them in their own universe). they started to suck after the MAX label was removed, imo. but, overall, their individual stories were strong.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Spider-Man, Torch, and Iceman to all really be boys and hang out a lot more together.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    oh and I don't know if this counts. but I'd choose the MAX Supreme Power team over the Squadron (and keep them in their own universe). they started to suck after the MAX label was removed, imo. but, overall, their individual stories were strong.
    I would as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I don't like how it was treated in the actual story. but Janet Van Dyne being a mutant was interesting. it made her a tad more independent (not relying on Pym for her entire powerset). that's not to say that I'd want any of the other stuff to be used. but Vernon could have easily come to Hank to deal with Jan's condition; misguidedly seeing her mutant status as something that needed to be fixed.

while I'm talking about Avengers, I also liked that Thor was laid back and a little wiser than his 616 counterpart.
    Janet's origin change was actually a full reversal. Hank's powers were based on Janet's instead of the other way around. He basically gave himself MGH!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Janet's origin change was actually a full reversal. Hank's powers were based on Janet's instead of the other way around. He basically gave himself MGH!
    yeah, I wasn't so in love with that origin. it didn't quite make sense to me. because they didn't show Janet changing size prior to Pym becoming a giant. we were told that she lays eggs and is insect like. but it was treated as an afterthought.