View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 467 of 619 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    Hi, i know that maybe this is not the space to ask about this, but I rarely post in another part of this forum. Has the age of x-man finished already? what happened to nate?
    Everyone is back in this world except Nate and apparently some aspect of Magneto, who stayed in their world to make it better.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

The solicit for X-Men #1 is out, looks like Hickman's run will center around Cyclops

X-MEN #1
    Written by Jonathan Hickman
    Penciled by Leinil Francis Yu
    Cover by Leinil Francis Yu
    A NEW ERA DAWNS FOR THE X-MEN!
    The X-Men find themselves in a whole new world of possibility… and things have never been better! Jonathan Hickman (HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, SECRET WARS) and superstar artist Leinil Yu (NEW AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA) reveal the saga of Cyclops and his hand-picked squad of mutant powerhouses!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The solicit for X-Men #1 is out, looks like Hickman's run will center around Cyclops

X-MEN #1
    The X-Men find themselves in a whole new world of possibility… and things have never been better! Jonathan Hickman (HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, SECRET WARS) and superstar artist Leinil Yu (NEW AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA) reveal the saga of Cyclops and his hand-picked squad of mutant powerhouses!
    God, this is a dream come true!!!

Are we finally getting "The interstellar adventures of the Summers-Grey family"? (plus 1)

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Are we finally getting "The interstellar adventures of the Summers-Grey family"? (plus 1)
    Looks that way. The book of Cyclops fan's dreams.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

X-MEN #1
    Interesting how his hand-picked squad is literally his family (plus Wolverine). Lol, I'd say nepotism if not for the fact that the Summers-Grey family vastly overpowers 99% of all mutants.

Last edited by nightw1ng; 07-20-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Interesting how his hand-picked squad is literally his family (plus Wolverine). I'd say nepotism if not for the fact that the Summers-Grey family vastly overpowers 99% of all mutants.
    Cyclops is like the weakest mutant on his family, they are all very powerful or omegas

X-MEN #1
    It's what he deserves

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's what he deserves
    I doubt that.
    He'll be cockblocker to jean and logan this time for real.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Interesting how his hand-picked squad is literally his family (plus Wolverine). Lol, I'd say nepotism if not for the fact that the Summers-Grey family vastly overpowers 99% of all mutants.

Almost. Would trade Logan for Ruby or Emma. Cautiously optimistic because it sounds too good to be true.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I doubt that.
    He'll be cockblocker to jean and logan this time for real.
    Hickman thinks that Scott is cooler than Logan. So i said that things are looking up for him, maybe he would find a nice alien cat woman just like his old man.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

We did it, bros. We got here, after everything they threw at us and we're finally getting the Summers-Grey Family book.

We won.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Hickman thinks that Scott is cooler than Logan. So i said that things are looking up for him, maybe he would find a nice alien cat woman just like his old man.
    To be more specific he said that written by him Cyclops is cooler, so we aren't getting another Rosenberg saying that Havok and Madrox are his favorites and spending the entire run kicking them around, I'm already hipped for what's possibly going to be the best time to be a Cyclops fan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    We did it, bros. We got here, after everything they threw at us and we're finally getting the Summers-Grey Family book.

We won.
    Oh, hey, long time no see, Havok!

I do find it absolutely hilarious how quick the X-Office was to clean Rosenbum's excrement. Honestly does feel like the dude rolled in salt as soon as he found out he was just filler for the main dish.

Still... the only thing that could make this better is having Ruby Summers in main continuity.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Oh, hey, long time no see, Havok!

I do find it absolutely hilarious how quick the X-Office was to clean Rosenbum's excrement. Honestly does feel like the dude rolled in salt as soon as he found out he was just filler for the main dish.

Still... the only thing that could make this better is having Ruby Summers in main continuity.
    Maybe she'll show up in next issues.