The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'm doing this because a friend of mine said i should.

i'm leaving. for good. i don't feel welcome or respected here anymore. don't bother asking or replying to this. this will be my last post. those of you who've i've spoken to over the last few days know my reasons for leaving.

if you have my contact info, you are free to hit me up. if you don't, then this will be the last time i will talk to or see you.

so.........it's gonna feel weird not being here on a daily basis but for my own sake, i can't stay here anymore.

with that...............i'm bowing out. i wish everyone well.
    Sorry you feel that way, MoR. Wishing you well.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

i'm leaving. for good. i don't feel welcome or respected here anymore. don't bother asking or replying to this. this will be my last post. those of you who've i've spoken to over the last few days know my reasons for leaving.

if you have my contact info, you are free to hit me up. if you don't, then this will be the last time i will talk to or see you.

so.........it's gonna feel weird not being here on a daily basis but for my own sake, i can't stay here anymore.

Take care Read, I wish you well.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Beadle...zee PM box is full. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Beadle...zee PM box is full. ^_^
    It’s now infinitesimally less full.

Good thing you freed up two slots, because I needed at least that. ^_^
    Why are we here?

ScarJo suing Disney for not paying her share.

Damn, hope things go well for you wherever you are.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Seems like, more specifically, she's suing them for a breach of contract. She was guaranteed an exclusive theatrical release, which isn't what happened. So.. they'll probably settle.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Seems like, more specifically, she's suing them for a breach of contract. She was guaranteed an exclusive theatrical release, which isn't what happened. So.. they'll probably settle.
    It's a similar thing in that release was tied to what she'd be paid I think. Weird scenario
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    It's a similar thing in that release was tied to what she'd be paid I think. Weird scenario
    Guess it makes sense, she was probably hedging that it'd be a huge release (which... it was and wasn't at the same time) and she'd make mad royalty money; but eh.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Good thing you freed up two slots, because I needed at least that. ^_^
    For what’s it’s worth, and without burning another PM, I think you’re right. NLF. There’s virtually no fluff.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Games workshop has effectively killed If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Games workshop has effectively killed If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device

For those who want the tl;dr, Alfa is putting all TTS projects on an indefinite hiatus due to GW's new policies regarding fanmade works (which is, there will be none if they can help it).

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    For those who want the tl;dr, Alfa is putting all TTS projects on an indefinite hiatus due to GW's new policies regarding fanmade works (which is, there will be none if they can help it).
    That sounds crazy.
    -Stephen McCranie