Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Default Red Hood & The Outlaws #17 Preview/Eventual Discussion

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...he-outlaws-17/

Jason and Croc together eh? If Lobdell has them talk about Roy through the issue, the SS appearance will be completely justified.

Haha Artemis and Jason on the same page here.

I hope for some exploration of the dynamic between Jason and Croc as well. On the other hand, Harley with Artemis could potentially have Harley letting Artemis know something about Jason as well. That panel with Harley and Jason looks really baiting.

I also like that Jason is clearly looking at Deadshot's way the moment he threatens Bizarro.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Haha Artemis and Jason on the same page here.

I hope for some exploration of the dynamic between Jason and Croc as well. On the other hand, Harley with Artemis could potentially have Harley letting Artemis know something about Jason as well. That panel with Harley and Jason looks really baiting.
    And Jason is looking at Arty, who is not happy with the scene .

By the way, last time I was complaining about no hard encounters between Red Hood and Deadshot in issue #16. This time... they are directly separated into different teams by Bizarro. Alright...

BANNED

Dibs on body heat sounds like a dib on Injustice 2 dialogue. You like him don`tcha sweetie? Artemis is really not happy. And look, they shut people up and down together already!

Jason`s growl as Deadshot points a gun at Bizarro`s face "make my day, Floyd. Make. My. Day.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...he-outlaws-17/

Jason and Croc together eh? If Lobdell has them talk about Roy through the issue, the SS appearance will be completely justified.
    That might be kinda weird and out of place though since current Roy has been so far removed from both of them.

BANNED

Not as far as Lodbell is concerned. RATHO history stays intact.

Not only Lobdell, Abnett also acknowledged RHATO as part of Roy's past during Lazarus Contract

BANNED

Haven`t been following Titans at all but I am glad to hear that. Has the other Titans title with Kory mention RATHO so far?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Haven`t been following Titans at all but I am glad to hear that. Has the other Titans title with Kory mention RATHO so far?
    Just saying that she and Roy knew each other during the Lazarus Contract. Most of her references have been about Dick. I don't think Jason has been mentioned once.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I also like that Jason is clearly looking at Deadshot's way the moment he threatens Bizarro.
    Exactly. Floyd better watch his step and his mouth.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I think Floyd better watch his back. Red Hood is one thing but I wouldn't want to rile up Daddy-Hood.

I'm looking forward to the issue. I find it particularly interesting that Biz paired up Jason with Crock given that they both know Roy. I'm wondering if there will be any mention of him here. I also can't wait to see how Artemis and Harley handle working together after their confrontation back at Belle Reve.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Dibs on body heat sounds like a dib on Injustice 2 dialogue. You like him don`tcha sweetie? Artemis is really not happy. And look, they shut people up and down together already!
    Oh good, I'm not the only person who thought she looked particularly pissed there, I thought perhaps I was projecting now I'm aware of the future 'date night' issue, but Soy isn't a stranger to planting visual narrative seeds in his work.

Also that shut down was particularly fun, not just because they were in sync but because it was a rare moment of Artemis defending Jasons honor despite the third party agreeing with her.

This issue looks fun, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Not like Deadshot can actually harm Bizarro though. I doubt he has Kryptonite bullets and even if he has them, it would only help Bizarro.

Something that was pointed out in another board, Bizarro has Heat Vision now

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Not like Deadshot can actually harm Bizarro though. I doubt he has Kryptonite bullets and even if he has them, it would only help Bizarro.

Something that was pointed out in another board, Bizarro has Heat Vision now
    I know he probably couldn't hurt Bizarro, but him trying to do so would piss Jason off and Floyd doesn't want any of that.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark