Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I feel like Ghost Spider is a bad name for merchandise purposes
    I think "Spider-Woman" is better then "Ghost Spider," even if Gwen's costume kind of resembles a ghost.

But it's not like she's known for stealth or anything so it just feels like an odd fit.

At least when she isn't Gwenom. A line from the latest issue: "Miles Morales eat your heart out" - having just used the Venom powers to emulate Miles's camouflage ability.

Was interested until Squirrel Girl. God do I wish a Mack Track would run over her.

This looks fun and everyone is clearly excited about doing it. But I'm hoping it isn't utter dreck like every other animated Marvel flick.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Was interested until Squirrel Girl. God do I wish a Mack Track would run over her.
    So why do you hate fun? That's all I'm getting from this.

None of my favorite characters are on the team and I'm not that fond of Spider-Gwen, like a lot of of other users (although I do like Quake thanks to the MCU). However, based on that poster alone, I want to see this very badly. Is this a TV movie/special, a direct-to-video or what?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by TitanMax View Post
    So why do you hate fun? That's all I'm getting from this.
    Oh I love fun some of my favorite characters have humorist aspects like Booster Gold but I don't know she is just one of the stupidest characters I've ever seen and I can't stand her. I pray the New Warriors TV series stays in limbo forever.

Not sure why we get Patriot...who's got like 5 appearances over Eli Bradley or David Alleyne or Nezhno Abidemi. And Anya Corazon deserves that spot way more than Gwen.

That said, I'm definitely checking this out.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Yep, roadkill is the only thing i see whenever the character is mentioned.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I like the diverse concept, but the team seems awfully bloated, and possibly a little mismatched? (Quake, for example, just doesn't make sense to me on a team of mostly young superheroes.) Might be better with a couple less members. The use of the Secret Warriors name is interesting - especially with the volume of Inhumans on the cast.

The designs look ... decent, but like others have said, we've been burned by terrible-looking Marvel animation with good promo art. Guess we'll know more once those shorts start coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Not sure why we get Patriot...who's got like 5 appearances over Eli Bradley or David Alleyne or Nezhno Abidemi.
    Too bad the Bradley family apparently just doesn't exist anymore at Marvel! And the X-Men are persona-non-grata in adaptations like these.
    Last edited by responsarbre; 12-07-2017 at 01:34 PM.

I will never understand why Elijah Bradley and his family aren't around or mentioned anymore. I mean nothing against Rayshaun Lucas but Eli had such a more interesting backstory and connection to Captain America.

It has been rumored there may be some legal or ownership issues with the Bradley family, which is why they never appear anymore. Not even in cameos. They couldn't be bothered to put Josiah X at War Machine's funeral and Isaiah doesn't even get cameos anymore.

Not sure why we get Patriot...who's got like 5 appearances over Eli Bradley or David Alleyne or Nezhno Abidemi.
    No mutants.

Oh I love fun some of my favorite characters have humorist aspects like Booster Gold but I don't know she is just one of the stupidest characters I've ever seen and I can't stand her. I pray the New Warriors TV series stays in limbo forever.
    You have been watching jayshockblasts videos huh? My nieces love SC and her comics and play her in the lego games. They will love this movie. Kind of shocked we didn't get moon girl as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    It has been rumored there may be some legal or ownership issues with the Bradley family, which is why they never appear anymore. Not even in cameos. They couldn't be bothered to put Josiah X at War Machine's funeral and Isaiah doesn't even get cameos anymore.

No mutants.
    Miles Morales? Cloak? Nightmask? Mettle?

Not sure why we get Patriot...who's got like 5 appearances over Eli Bradley or David Alleyne or Nezhno Abidemi. And Anya Corazon deserves that spot way more than Gwen.
    Gwen is Marvel's special snowflake as far as female Spiders go. Anya was just lucky to get picked up for the new Spider-Man cartoon (even if they got her characterization completely wrong).

All of which is way more then Mayday Parker ever got as Spider-Girl.

Miles Morales?
    Already got a Spider in there. Probably good not to overload with them in this group (even if they've got a lot of Inhumans in there).

Cloak?
    Comes with Dagger.

Nightmask?
    Not one of the "hip" Marvel teens.

Mettle?
    Seems like the only Academy kid Marvel Animation still remembers is Reptil.