Page 212 of 374 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 5596

The Saturn Award nominations were announced Thursday.

Supergirl was nominated for Best Superhero Television Series

Melissa Benoist was nominated for Best Actress on a Television Series

Odette Annable was nominated for Best Supporting Actress on a Television Series

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/sa...omment-5798082

Last year Supergirl won for Best Superhero Adaptation Television Series and Melissa Benoist won for Best Actress on a Television Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    The Saturn Award nominations were announced Thursday.

Supergirl was nominated for Best Superhero Television Series

Melissa Benoist was nominated for Best Actress on a Television Series

Odette Annable was nominated for Best Supporting Actress on a Television Series

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/sa...omment-5798082

Last year Supergirl won for Best Superhero Adaptation Television Series and Melissa Benoist won for Best Actress on a Television Series.
    Pretty much every super hero TV show was nominated -- except for Legend and Gifted (both of which are well above average). Wonder why that is.

Sandy Hausler

Promo video for episode 14 "Schott Through The Heart" guest starring Laurie Metcalf, with flying monkeys and a mint in package Supergirl action figure.

Interesting. A female Toyman (Toywoman? Toygirl?) played by Brooke Smith. Wonder if she'll be a protege of Schott Sr or a daughter?

Ultimate Member

A sister would be a shock to Winn...and a kick in the teeth that his father would treat her better than he had his own son...

Even just a protege that his father treated better would be a low blow for Winn. I wonder how she turns Supergirl into an in package action figure. That's what I love about this show,
    all the goofy stuff that is treated seriously.

Has Supergirl finished production for the season? I ask because I'm seeing a lot of videos of Chyler Leigh on Instagram touring with her husband across the country right now. I also wonder if this is why they did the long hiatus, to film all of her stuff so she could tour with her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Has Supergirl finished production for the season? I ask because I'm seeing a lot of videos of Chyler Leigh on Instagram touring with her husband across the country right now. I also wonder if this is why they did the long hiatus, to film all of her stuff so she could tour with her husband.
    I feel like I've seen indications that they were filming for 3x20 or 3x21 a few weeks ago, so they might be done.

I think most of the Arrowverse shows are close to filming their finale's now (if they haven't already).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like I've seen indications that they were filming for 3x20 or 3x21 a few weeks ago, so they might be done.

I think most of the Arrowverse shows are close to filming their finale's now (if they haven't already).
    Actually just got a twitter alert that the stunt doubles are filming today, including Chyler's.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah I pretty much assumed the CW would renew their comic book shows as well as Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. I guess the Netflix deal saved Dynasty. I guess no word on iZombie though, their other comic book show.

Mighty Member

After watching these karaoke scenes, I wouldn't be surprised if all the CW heroes end up performing karaoke in the next cross over event.

Mantis, that is all. And he know his hair ain't still that dark.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Love mon el singing carry on my wayward son.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    After watching these karaoke scenes, I wouldn't be surprised if all the CW heroes end up performing karaoke in the next cross over event.
    Well it helps when a good chunk of the cast can actually sing and such and have done it for a job before...