Page 74 of 243 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3638

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Loving all the videos!!
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-30-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

And speaking of glasses...Jeff Loveness' story was really sweet.😍
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

The way he looks at her...no matter what version:

From Mysteries of Love in space #1:

STAAAAHP!!! She wrote a story...dedicated to him!!! TT^TT
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-30-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Beautiful story!

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    From Mysteries of Love in space #1:

STAAAAHP!!! She wrote a story...dedicated to him!!! TT^TT
    This. This is Lois Lane. This is Lois and Clark. This is their love. Thanks for sharing.

Loving all the LnC videos!

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!!

Astonishing Member

This. This is Lois Lane. This is Lois and Clark. This is their love. Thanks for sharing.
    I too wish we saw more of this Lois and Clark though I still have not given up on Bendis' version just yet. I usually wait till I have the whole picture for that, I mean I stuck right through to the end of N52 and THAT was exceedingly more horrible where these two characters were concerned.

Beautiful art!

Part 2:

Oh, man! That Jeff Loveness story was so sweet and touching. It was the best of the bunch from the special and truly highlighted why Clark and Lois are the premier DC couple after all these years.

Slightly unrelated but I would love to see Loveness tackle a full length issue or, even better, a mini-series focused on the Superman family. Get on it, DC!

BANNED

Yeah, "Glasses" is basically the Superman equivalent of the Peter and MJ story from Marvel before OMD "To Have and to Hold", I've a feeling this one will reach iconic status in a couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I too wish we saw more of this Lois and Clark though I still have not given up on Bendis' version just yet.
    I'm not pre-judging Bendis either, it's just it's difficult to get a reading on how he handles Lois because of how ambiguous he's portraying her behaviour and choices, a lot of the character motivations still need explaining. I'm hoping it's all settled when we conclude the year so we can move forward with the next stage of his modern family take.