Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Do we have to deal with another issue of Domino/colossus after this one? I guess i’ll check oit of this series until then
    Next issue is focusing on Wolverine, QQ, and Domino.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Hot Squats sounds right up my alley. Forge and Black Tom are geniuses.

Possible connection between Xeno and Orchis, hmm. Or they may end up collaborating to destroy our darling mutants.
    Nah, it sounds more like Xeno & Orchis are going down different developmental trees that ultimately arrive at the same conclusion for mutants: Manufactured beings that mutants cannot conquer, therefore ensuring mutants are wiped out and never become dominant. Notice how Hank has not yet received intel about the telefluronic creature on the loose. So we have Orchis creating mechanical threats, Xeno creating a new generation of high performance Reavers, and eventually that planet creature having its own faction. All we'd need is a legitimate magical threat and maybe a cosmic one and we have most categories covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    Nah, it sounds more like Xeno & Orchis are going down different developmental trees that ultimately arrive at the same conclusion for mutants: Manufactured beings that mutants cannot conquer, therefore ensuring mutants are wiped out and never become dominant. Notice how Hank has not yet received intel about the telefluronic creature on the loose. So we have Orchis creating mechanical threats, Xeno creating a new generation of high performance Reavers, and eventually that planet creature having its own faction. All we'd need is a legitimate magical threat and maybe a cosmic one and we have most categories covered.
    This is why I feel they're possibly going to join forces in some regard. We have Verendi collecting mutant DNA and Xeno using mutant DNA to create their clone soldiers. I think the linkage is for a reason but either way, it's all so fun and interesting.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yeah, I want to see when and how that happens. So far it seems like they don't know the others exist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    “You want the world to follow us? Give them a hot ass to chase.”

Forge is a f****** icon
    They are all fucking icons. It's against Krakoan law not to be.