Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I forgot how good EMH was and missed a lot of the later eps. And man that Tron uprising is a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I forgot how good EMH was and missed a lot of the later eps. And man that Tron uprising is a thing of beauty.
    (Thumbs Up) .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    (Thumbs Up) .
    Yeah some critics were saying there isn't enough new content. But the old stuff ppl haven't seen or seen in awhile should hold them over for a bit.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Agents of Shield getting buried hard.

Incredible Member

Hopefully Fiege takes a page from Greg Berlanti and doesn't interconnect the shows too much to the point people have to watch every show otherwise they are lost and the shows can't stand on their own because imo that would be a turnoff for a lot of people and backfire for viewership. Fiege is smart so I think he'll know what to do in order to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    That's cool. Have you heard of any rumored actresses. When I Google it I'll I find is Mindy Kaling and Priyanka Chopra. Both are a decade too old minimum for Ms Marvel.

So theres pics of Us Agent in his Cap suit and with a sheild.

Think the government takes the Sheild from Sam or they make they're own? If they made they're own I assume in the big final showdown Sam embracing the role is gonna smash the fake Sheild to peices. Seems too obvious.

Lol my phone auto corrects Shield --> Sheild . Weird I must have saved that at some point.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-21-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So theres pics of Us Agent in his Cap suit and with a sheild.

Think the government takes the Sheild from Sam or they make they're own? If they made they're own I assume in the big final showdown Sam embracing the role is gonna smash the fake Sheild to peices. Seems too obvious.

Lol my phone auto corrects Shield --> Sheild . Weird I must have saved that at some point.
    I'm betting it's the real thing. Either A) Sam doesn't think he deserves it so he lets the gov't choose their own replacement Cap. And when that doesn't go as planned he is forced to take it back and don the colors himself whether he wants to or not or B) The government takes the shield from Sam against his will, and Walker being a stand up guy makes Sam wonder if he doesn't deserve it. Leading up to some moment where Sam decides it's what he wants, or at least how he wants to honor Steve, and takes it back to right the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I'm betting it's the real thing. Either A) Sam doesn't think he deserves it so he lets the gov't choose their own replacement Cap. And when that doesn't go as planned he is forced to take it back and don the colors himself whether he wants to or not or B) The government takes the shield from Sam against his will, and Walker being a stand up guy makes Sam wonder if he doesn't deserve it. Leading up to some moment where Sam decides it's what he wants, or at least how he wants to honor Steve, and takes it back to right the ship.
    Yea that could work, though iono if I can see Bucky letting Sam give it up willingly. Its Steve's legacy. But we dont know if Sam and Bucky are gonna be joined at the hip or if they gonna go their own way and be forced back together to defend Steve's Legacy when Walker goes off the rails.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I could see the government taking it under the auspices of it being technically government property.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I could see the government taking it under the auspices of it being technically government property.
    Then Tchalla says Hold my beer

Also set photos of Wandavision show Monica Rambeau works at SWORD. Doesnt mean that what Fury was doing with the Skrulls is SWORD. Also makes sense that Darcy is probaly working there aswell. She has more experience as a research assistant on Cosmic stuff then most people I would guess.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-22-2020 at 12:22 AM.

He is in avengers 4 i guess